Best Thai dating site

scubascuba3

The best site I ever found was one of the local villages. Have just motorbiked in a couple of times and ordered a beer at the village "restaurant" and just sat and enjoyed the people walking in and out.Sooner or later one of the local lovelies will come by and if you are not too brazen or flash you can find yourself with a drinking -,happy pretty and smiling companion..Sometimes you can catch 3 or 4 with one hook and that can be fun!!!!!.What happens after that is up to you but if you want a long term thing------ slow and easy is the word

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes people get yourself a lovely lady off these sites like I did, she played the long game and convinced me she loved me right up till she got her Indefinite Leave to Remain visa for the UK and then decided she had no feelings for me....if you are fortunate like me then no children will be involved and because she never contributed to the family home or anything and I can prove it she gets nothing in divorce....

or you can land one out there and stay out there, if you give her everything then you won't have any problems...but she might be a bit close with her brother, if you fail to give her what she expects then expect a rough ride yourself....especially if you try to get rid of her...

good luck but my advice is from now....

find 'em

get your kicks

then move on

sorry but I have been burned hard here and the above is the best way I can put it on here without extreme censorship thumbsup.gif

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Were there no warning signs as you were digging the hole for yourself?

There must have been but perhaps you were too wrapped up to spot them.

Anyway, as you say, you haven't lost any readies or assets - count yourself lucky and keep your eyes open next time.

yes people get yourself a lovely lady off these sites like I did, she played the long game and convinced me she loved me right up till she got her Indefinite Leave to Remain visa for the UK and then decided she had no feelings for me....if you are fortunate like me then no children will be involved and because she never contributed to the family home or anything and I can prove it she gets nothing in divorce....

or you can land one out there and stay out there, if you give her everything then you won't have any problems...but she might be a bit close with her brother, if you fail to give her what she expects then expect a rough ride yourself....especially if you try to get rid of her...

find 'em

get your kicks

then move on

sorry but I have been burned hard here and the above is the best way I can put it on here without extreme censorship thumbsup.gif

Sorry to hear about your experience.

There must have been but perhaps you were too wrapped up to spot them.

Anyway, as you say, you haven't lost any readies or assets - count yourself lucky and keep your eyes open next time.

only that stand out now....not whilst we were in the relationship...I have sms messages on my phone only a week before when she was saying 'love u and miss u' etc but as soon as that residence permit arrived she turned into a different person altogether...very confident.

I am also fortunate that I can hold my temper as looking back she goaded me many a time, even attacked me swinging punches etc when she had a drink and didn't like what she was being told...then I would have been the real loser.

anyways its 2 months approx now and the last contact I had from her was asking if her former employer who she walked out on with no notice and left them in the lurch was supposedly sending a check for monies owing to her, her message was 'I need money'

the divorce papers have been served and she has acknowledged receipt of them....before she said she will go half....now she has no money!

I couldn't resist sending back in a message 'no money-no honey'

tongue.png

only that stand out now....not whilst we were in the relationship

I am also fortunate that I can hold my temper as looking back she goaded me many a time, even attacked me swinging punches etc when she had a drink and didn't like what she was being told.

1. only that stand out now....not whilst we were in the relationship

2. looking back she goaded me many a time, even attacked me swinging punches etc

So the REAL truth was there all the time.

EDIT: When a Thai woman insults you or puts you down or attacks you, it's finished.

Edited by Mr Average

I think the old fashioned BOOKSTORES especially the ones with primarly English language material like Kinokuniya in Paragon and Asia books can be a great place to meet thai girls. Alot of them who read English would like to talk to someone in English too and its easier to chat up someone if you see them in a section where you have some common interest or knowledge in.

Of course make sure her BF isn't in the next isle!

You just reminded me that I got a number from one of the girls who works in my local Asia Books the other week. I should contact her sometime.

find 'em

get your kicks

then move on

sorry but I have been burned hard here and the above is the best way I can put it on here without extreme censorship thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif alt=thumbsup.gif width=25 height=19>

There's plenty on TF and the likes who aren't looking for anything more than some casual dating / a gik / nothing serious. Suits me just fine.

I get the odd crazy who gets too attached or assumes because she slept with me on the first night it mean we are serious but I never, ever, tell them that we're boyfriend and girlfriend or lie or bullshit them so it's their fault not mines.

I highly recommend www.thailovelinks.com. I met scores of great (non-prostitute) Thai girls/women there ... including my girlfriend of ten months and soon-to-be wife.

There is a broad mix of women on the site: Most are non-prositite Thais and many of them are so beautiful, sexy and cute. There are also a few pros ... and a few non-Thai scammers (usually West Africa or Malaysian). However, TTL is very well managed (in Australia) and it's easy to report a bad woman and get her banned from the site. I did it to 4 of them.

Almost all of the legitimate Thai ladies are looking for a significant long term relationship ... preferably a husband, or at least a guy who is going to "take care."

If you actually are serious about finding a good Thai woman on TLL then you really gotta work at it hard and smart ... which the only way I know of being successful at anything worthwhile and attaining anything of real value. Over a period of about four months I spent one to several hours almost every day working TLL. It has a pretty good search engine and by using it systematically you can eliminate a lot of what you don't want and maximize your chances of finding what you do.

I met sooo many women I had to set up a small database to keep them straight. But even then I literally couldn't keep up with them all and so I started being super picky with my search criteria and immediately rejected them if they didn't fit my desired profile. I met (on-line), messaged, skyped, and phone chatted with about 200, and actually physically met, dated, and more about 20.

They were 18 to 35 y.o. ... all beautiful, and a few scorching hot ... with a broad array of backgrounds: including grade school, high school and university teachers; a medical doctor; nurses and nursing students; university and law students; international purchasing agent for a large Thai company; an accountant; chef and restaurant owner; beauty shop and women's clothing store owners; a jeweler; personal assistant to a CEO; etc., etc.

To attract lots of hits you need to write a great profile saying exactly what they want to hear ... and to know that you need to read hundreds of their profiles. I refined and rewrote mine a dozen times. And you need to post some nice, neat, smiley-face photos of yourself.

Actually I could teach a course and write a manual on how to maximize using TLL.

The same company that created and manages TLL also has Malaysia LL, Philippines LL, Ghana LL, Vietnam LL, and many more.

Good luck with your search.

The best site to meet ppl is away from your computer.

That is so 20th Century. Those who past the first on-line test can then easily be met in person. I was able to do in a few hours what would have taken many nights cruising clubs ... which I hate.

You would do better in any of the larger department stores, atleast what you see you know is real.

Most of those dating sites have people paid to be there, paid to chat, exchange emails etc. Like most things it gets ruined by people trying to make an easy buck from some poor unsuspecting guy.

You so don't know what you're talking about. You are making assumptions about something you obviously have little or no experience with.

Thai love links is very legitimate No paid girls just real stuff however there are Ghana scamers there looking to make your pocket lighter

You will know they are scamming when they tell you they live in an african nation

Just say good bye

How do I know they are legit I was one of the founding members

Thanks mate. TLL is truly a great site and where I found the best woman ever in my life. And I'm speaking as a guy whose been with many USA and European women ... and hundreds of Thai ladies in the past twenty-five years. So I'm not some Thai newbie who's easy prey to a sweet flirtatious Thai smile and a "Hello hansum man." Oh, I've been fooled many times over the years, but that's also why I'm so hard to fool now. Mistakes are great teachers if you're smart enough to learn from them.

I agree with those who say Thaifriendly . I don't date because I'm already married to a beautiful woman .

Thai women are primarily looking for a man with money , or better still Lots of Money . Regretably I am not a Rich man , though we live very comfortably .

My wife is no exception , it started with trying to find a man for a young widowed neighbour , then she tried for herself .

She has a collection of photos looking very pretty , taken by me , she gets lots of replies , through first Thailovelinks ; but I guess they have figured she breaks the rules by giving her E Mail an going direct , they have blocked her ; now she does Asiadating .

I write all the E Mail replies . As it's for money , I always insist she gets money or gold .

My personal preference is " LushStories.com "

So, your saying you and your wife are scam artists, right?

I really think it boils down to your age for the most part.

If you are an older guy you probably attract women of a similar age or a bit younger who are genuine.

But if you're an older guy looking to date girls half or a third of your age then you'll likely find the same sort of girls you find in the gogo bars, hookers and gold diggers.

Guys under 30/35 can easily date girls 18-30 no problem without much expectations.

So many of these girls on the site are bored, lonely, and don't have a boyfriend so there's plenty of fun to be had without any commitments, money, long term relationships being involved.

As I guy in his 60s I have to say that has not at all been my experience. In fact, a lot of the girls specify they want to meet older men. And I know the score here. Most of the women/girls would very much like to meet a guy with big money ... or at least enough to take decent care of them ... and maybe some in their family ... and, if they're really lucky, even a baht or two of gold.

But ... hey ... no problem for me. Me, I'm looking for a younger woman who is beautiful and sexy and who is happy to take care of me like no western woman is every going do. Seems like a fair deal to me.

Google ... "Free Dating Sites Reviews" ... I don't believe the ineptness and internet illiteracy of people in this day and age.

And I can believe the crude and rude internet behavior of people in this day and age. I actually agree with you general point but your presentation needs a lot of work. Try being at least a wee bit polite and you'll have a lot more credibility.

The best site I ever found was one of the local villages. Have just motorbiked in a couple of times and ordered a beer at the village "restaurant" and just sat and enjoyed the people walking in and out.Sooner or later one of the local lovelies will come by and if you are not too brazen or flash you can find yourself with a drinking -,happy pretty and smiling companion..Sometimes you can catch 3 or 4 with one hook and that can be fun!!!!!.What happens after that is up to you but if you want a long term thing------ slow and easy is the word

555 ... I like your style pal.

Indeed there is nothing quite like Thailand for finding zillions of beautiful and very friendly young women who are very forgiving about looks and age. A genuine smile and a few free drinks can work miricales in the off-the-tourist-trail small towns and villages. And if you speak Thai it's like shooting fish in a barrel. I LOVE Thailand!

I like thaifriendly as I find it has the best selection of ladyboys.

You do know that the guys who joke about this actually do want it, right? 555 Or maybe it's really your style ... and there's nothing wrong with that.

Work this one out..

I joined both thaifriendly and Thailadylovelinks, same profile and photos. I've had 20 interested messages from tll and 8 messages, nothing at all from tf.

Anyone explain that?

My theory is I have to pay/upgrade to message back on tll so im guessing most if not all are fake.

I highly recommend www.thailovelinks.com. I met scores of great (non-prostitute) Thai girls/women there ... including my girlfriend of ten months and soon-to-be wife.

There is a broad mix of women on the site: Most are non-prositite Thais and many of them are so beautiful, sexy and cute. There are also a few pros ... and a few non-Thai scammers (usually West Africa or Malaysian). However, TTL is very well managed (in Australia) and it's easy to report a bad woman and get her banned from the site. I did it to 4 of them.

Almost all of the legitimate Thai ladies are looking for a significant long term relationship ... preferably a husband, or at least a guy who is going to "take care."

If you actually are serious about finding a good Thai woman on TLL then you really gotta work at it hard and smart ... which the only way I know of being successful at anything worthwhile and attaining anything of real value. Over a period of about four months I spent one to several hours almost every day working TLL. It has a pretty good search engine and by using it systematically you can eliminate a lot of what you don't want and maximize your chances of finding what you do.

I met sooo many women I had to set up a small database to keep them straight. But even then I literally couldn't keep up with them all and so I started being super picky with my search criteria and immediately rejected them if they didn't fit my desired profile. I met (on-line), messaged, skyped, and phone chatted with about 200, and actually physically met, dated, and more about 20.

They were 18 to 35 y.o. ... all beautiful, and a few scorching hot ... with a broad array of backgrounds: including grade school, high school and university teachers; a medical doctor; nurses and nursing students; university and law students; international purchasing agent for a large Thai company; an accountant; chef and restaurant owner; beauty shop and women's clothing store owners; a jeweler; personal assistant to a CEO; etc., etc.

To attract lots of hits you need to write a great profile saying exactly what they want to hear ... and to know that you need to read hundreds of their profiles. I refined and rewrote mine a dozen times. And you need to post some nice, neat, smiley-face photos of yourself.

Actually I could teach a course and write a manual on how to maximize using TLL.

The same company that created and manages TLL also has Malaysia LL, Philippines LL, Ghana LL, Vietnam LL, and many more.

How are they on the ladyboys?

Thaifriendly, Thailovelines, Thailovelinks, Badoo, Tagged, all pretty good. Have met 58 girls over the last 2 years, shagged 51 of them. Couple of nightmares but no scams. Only had one who decided to take a souvenier from my house...an old lap top with burnt out hard disk. Apart from that, mostly nice girls....however, the ability to speak Thai is a huge advantage.

Out of all of them i would say that Thaifriendly has the most choice.

What a load of B.S.

How are they on the ladyboys?

You would marry someone you have only known for 10 months? What a mistake.

Several hours a day searching on the Internet in a country where all you have to do is step outside your door and can you can easily meet 2 or 3 girls a day.

I doubt you met any M.D.'s on some cheesy dating website. Some of you people are full of it.

Edited by elektrified

You would marry someone you have only known for 10 months? What a mistake.

There's no accounting for taste. I met my wife on TLL and married within ten months.

We've been married for over three years and she is resident of UK for a few weeks shy of three years.

There's no hard and fast rule, electrified.

only that stand out now....not whilst we were in the relationship

I am also fortunate that I can hold my temper as looking back she goaded me many a time, even attacked me swinging punches etc when she had a drink and didn't like what she was being told.

1. only that stand out now....not whilst we were in the relationship

2. looking back she goaded me many a time, even attacked me swinging punches etc

So the REAL truth was there all the time.

EDIT: When a Thai woman insults you or puts you down or attacks you, it's finished.

I could have done with you a year or so ago....

to be fair it was when drunk and I know the old saying about truth coming out when people have had a drink, I didn't let her get away with it but when you have someone begging for your forgiveness and you are a genuinely nice person who has a lot of love to give it's really not as black and white as you say above especially when you love them.....

who knows maybe I am getting all soft in my old age.....she wouldn't have lasted 5 mins with the old me when I lived and worked in Pattaya thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Good day to you all,

I have a thaifriendly.com free account, and couple of days back I sadly found that to send any messages I have to upgrade to premium. Before I could send 1 message every 10 minutes, and it was enough for me.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I sent email to tf, but no reply

With the free account you are limited to 1 message every 10 minutes. Pay $25 a month or whatever it is and you can send unlimited messages as often as you like. You can also cancel within 2 weeks if you don't like it and have a full refund,

You can continue to use the free account and send 1 message every 10 minutes for as long as you like.

• 1 month later...

I think the old fashioned BOOKSTORES especially the ones with primarly English language material like Kinokuniya in Paragon and Asia books can be a great place to meet thai girls. Alot of them who read English would like to talk to someone in English too and its easier to chat up someone if you see them in a section where you have some common interest or knowledge in.

Of course make sure her BF isn't in the next isle!

Great idea !

• 3 weeks later...