Money exchange?

Judia

You wouldnt carry cash thats for sure, over 10k usd has to be declared or you coukd have it confiscated. The logical alternative is bank transfer, although there are also numerous other methods such as fx type companies and good old western union.

Larger amounts also require paperwork from Thailand regarding its use or you will never take it out of the country again.

thaks for those who answer and i ask because soon i'll have from insurance and those who say "why ask" i would have to say people are curious and they ask strange question and need answer if you dont want to answer you dont need to know why since its personal.

thaks for those who answer and i ask because soon i'll have from insurance and those who say "why ask" i would have to say people are curious and they ask strange question and need answer if you dont want to answer you dont need to know why since its personal.

Ah... I see... Husband's life insurance? Does he know you will soon cash it in? whistling.gifcoffee1.gifbeatdeadhorse.gif