Tasty Thai Restaurant Franchise

I am looking for any background information I can get for Tasty Thai Franchising.

Their website is here Tasty Thai and appears to be really well done. Careful reading of their website leads me to believe that they do not have a restaurant in operation in Thailand currently. I cant remember seeing any around Bangkok either.

I believe the managing director came over from Sweden a few years back and has been mainly involved with insurance and financial management until this venture.

Any comments would be appreciated.

I am looking for any background information I can get for Tasty Thai Franchising.

Their website is here Tasty Thai and appears to be really well done. Careful reading of their website leads me to believe that they do not have a restaurant in operation in Thailand currently. I cant remember seeing any around Bangkok either.

I believe the managing director came over from Sweden a few years back and has been mainly involved with insurance and financial management until this venture.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Buaban and "Thai Thai" are both Fast Food Thai concepts that are brainchild’s of CP Group. Neither has been successful for the Global Kitchen subsidiary to this point in Thailand, as they have tried to have the Thai food to be less spicy as it will be overseas for the target group.

IMHO "Tasty Thai" would have the same problem. Successful overseas because of different taste and profit margins but with the street vendors being your competition in Thailand putting out a better tasting product for Thai people in 10 seconds flat with a lower cost as they don't have the same overhead of air con, leasehold improvements, and as high of a rent.

Global Kichen has launch a successful brand " Chester Grill which I in fact own the franchise for, located on Ramkamhang Multiplex( next to the movies) I have not been there for two years but they professionally manage the restaurant( which I pay for). My wife or I just write the checks. Global Kitchen does a good job, as it is the number #1 delivery restaurant out over 100 Chester Grill franchises. I respect Global Kitchen and CP Group, just the Buaban and "Thai Thai" fast food Thai have not been winners yet.

www.sunbeltasia.com