worgeordie

Is anyone else seeing this pop up on ThaiVisa,

It states that the certificate has expired and do

i want to accept the certificate. it says that the

certificate belongs to tapatalk.com ?

it occurs in all forums.and pops up on every

thread.

regards Worgeordie

I seem to recall having a similar problem concerning another world wide site some year or so back. I scrubbed Google and then re installed Google again all worked wel if my memory is correct it was due to another browser usurping Google said browser slipped through the net due to being bundled with a programme I had downloaded.

Pays to go slowly and check thoroughly when installing new programmes

Yep, same thing everytime I open the site, security warning! I dont use chrome or firefox browsers.

I use Opera, I clicked don't accept a couple of times it popped up

and now its stopped ,

regards Worgeordie

I recently had this happen when I removed my CMOS battery from my motherboard to see if that was the reason it would not boot. Turned out to be a defective video card and once I was up and running got that message from almost every web site I visited, eventually solved it by resetting my system clock

• Like 1

I recently had this happen when I removed my CMOS battery from my motherboard to see if that was the reason it would not boot. Turned out to be a defective video card and once I was up and running got that message from almost every web site I visited, eventually solved it by resetting my system clock

Langsuan Man.

Thanks for the memory jog, had the same situation a couple of years back on the office computer and i had forgotten how I dealt with it.