Evidence of onward travel or not?

Hi

Im a UK Passport holder and will soon be traveling to LOS from Istanbul on a triple entry tourist visa, am i likely to be asked for evidence of onward travel by the check in staff, is this a requirement even though i have a triple entry?

Thanks

They will have info available no need to go chasing down a ticket. They can get the same IATA website info you can get here by entering info here. http://www.staralliance.com/en/services/visa-and-health/#

If any problems ask for a supervisor.

What a great link you provided many thanks it gives a wealth of information that i would normally have to scout the web for, so i can assume that im NOT visa exempt as i have a multi entry visa in my passport, great, many thanks

They will have info available no need to go chasing down a ticket. They can get the same IATA website info you can get here by entering info here. http://www.staralliance.com/en/services/visa-and-health/#

What a great link you provided many thanks it gives a wealth of information that i would normally have to scout the web for, so i can assume that im NOT visa exempt as i have a multi entry visa in my passport, great, many thanks

Sorry to be pedantic but you do not have a "multi-entry" visa . You have a tourist visa which permits a maximum of three 60 day entries if utilised before the visas expiry date.

Sorry to be pedantic but you do not have a "multi-entry" visa . You have a tourist visa which permits a maximum of three 60 day entries if utilised before the visas expiry date.

Yep your right was pedantic but no harm done and apology accepted, if you look at the whole discussion you will see from my first post i did say triple entry the word multi was a slip of the tongue/fingers/mind, FYI the visa i have does not permit a maximum of 60 days it is in fact 90 including an extension of 30 days once inside LOS and this would be x 3 if the dates are utilised properly as i hold a triple entry wai2.gif