Arrested Bangkok mama-san: I'm too fat for legit jobs

webfact

this women is alleged to have trafficked children. Obesity doesn't mitigate this, nor poverty, nor any excuse. if she is guilty? (she has admitted it)then go straight to jail. Plenty of time to lose weight there.

It doesn't say 'children', it says 'underaged'. Although I'm not condoning girls of 17 going into prostitution, there's a big difference between a child and a young woman. The girls with the pixellated faces sitting next to her don't look like children.

And she seems to be pretty fair with the money - 1000 for the girl and 500 for management is better than many sex worker's deals!

<deleted>!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this women is alleged to have trafficked children. Obesity doesn't mitigate this, nor poverty, nor any excuse. if she is guilty? (she has admitted it)then go straight to jail. Plenty of time to lose weight there.

It doesn't say 'children', it says 'underaged'. Although I'm not condoning girls of 17 going into prostitution, there's a big difference between a child and a young woman. The girls with the pixellated faces sitting next to her don't look like children.

And she seems to be pretty fair with the money - 1000 for the girl and 500 for management is better than many sex worker's deals!

Don't you become a young woman in Thailand at 18 ? (Other countries 21)

let's debunk this indefensible thinking of yours.First the definition of an adult is someone who has reached a certain age deemed adulthood by a countries statutes and laws. Those under that age are children. The girls in this woman's "care" are children. She is encouraging underage girls in prostitution, a serious breach of law and most upright citizens would hold similar views of such an issue.

Second, doesn't matter how "fair" she is, with money food lodgings, whatever-she is influencing minors to act corruptly and illegally. She is responsible for their behaviour and is corrupting these minors.

whether they look like children or adults is not the point nor is it relevant to this outrage...they are children. Defending this women with such unsustainable comments to support her wrongdoing, is tantamount to condoning child prostitution.

You might like to rethink what are probably off the cuff comments which you probably would like to be retracted, lest people are given a wrong impression of you.

We haven't even begun to address the behaviours of those who have taken advantage of these girls.

One, two, three....... Wait for it.

But it happens everywhere, and if you don't like it, you should go home.

Couldn't resist, sorry.

In some countries she would already have an ambulance chaser of a lawyer ready to sue food companies, brewers etc all of whom contributed to her obesity which caused her such mental anguish that she turned to controlling prostitutes such was her mental distress and confusion.

Being a mama san is of course something she would never have considered if she hadn't become involved with products made by people whose only motive is profit with no concern to how they affect innocent people.

Disgusting.

Posters only interested in the sexual life of girls under 18 They can starve to death and that is OK with the bulk of you. What are you willing to do to help them. For all you know many of them would be dead with out the mama-San.

I am not condoning what she did. For all I know she could have been good to them or bad.

But I am not going to condemn her either for all we know she was the difference between life and death.

So what happens to the girls now?

They'll find new pimp. One of the policemen maybe? Nobody else will take care of them.

• Like 1

They'll find new pimp. One of the policemen maybe? Nobody else will take care of them.

Didn't you read the article?

Ms. Preuksa′s three victims, all of them under 18, will be supported by related governmental authorities.

http://www.childprotectionpartnership.org/partners/thailand/department-local-administration-dla

Edited by Morakot

Ms. Preuksa′s three victims, all of them under 18, will be supported by related governmental authorities.

I did mention the policemen, didn't I?

• Like 2

I did mention the policemen, didn't I?

http://www.childprotectionpartnership.org/partners/thailand/department-local-administration-dla

In some countries she would already have an ambulance chaser of a lawyer ready to sue food companies, brewers etc all of whom contributed to her obesity which caused her such mental anguish that she turned to controlling prostitutes such was her mental distress and confusion.

Being a mama san is of course something she would never have considered if she hadn't become involved with products made by people whose only motive is profit with no concern to how they affect innocent people.

What an idiotic post.

Unfortunately it is true.

I ran out of likes

• Like 1

If they go there, and stay there. Many of these girls are their own worst enemies, and would rather get back into the trade rather than aim for a "normal" life some time into the future. Although some organisations succeed in getting some of the girls straight, there are countless others who already in their early teens are so mentally broken that they think prostitution is a normal way of life. Unfortunately, there are also countless adults out there who are more than willing to earn some profits from these activities.

let's debunk this indefensible thinking of yours.First the definition of an adult is someone who has reached a certain age deemed adulthood by a countries statutes and laws. Those under that age are children. The girls in this woman's "care" are children. She is encouraging underage girls in prostitution, a serious breach of law and most upright citizens would hold similar views of such an issue.

Second, doesn't matter how "fair" she is, with money food lodgings, whatever-she is influencing minors to act corruptly and illegally. She is responsible for their behaviour and is corrupting these minors.

whether they look like children or adults is not the point nor is it relevant to this outrage...they are children. Defending this women with such unsustainable comments to support her wrongdoing, is tantamount to condoning child prostitution.

You might like to rethink what are probably off the cuff comments which you probably would like to be retracted, lest people are given a wrong impression of you.

We haven't even begun to address the behaviours of those who have taken advantage of these girls.

And are we to believe that she paid them 1000 and kept 500. Why? Because once she got caught she said so? I think the little girls might tell a different story. And yes they are little girls.

To her defense, if you don't have the right looks it is difficult to find a job in Thailand, where you are judged primarily on your appearance.

The rest doesn't seem to matter much

I weigh in almost as much as her and I have a very very good job and that is down to me being cleaver, so I would propose that its not being over weight that is the problem but her desire to do what she does, why does she have to lie?

Why not say "Oh you got me, now I will have to stop eating too much and get skinny in a Thai Jail!"

And are we to believe that she paid them 1000 and kept 500. Why? Because once she got caught she said so? I think the little girls might tell a different story. And yes they are little girls.

FYI... A child in Thailand is someone who is under 15 years of age.

tvf pedo defense force tries to play the issue down.

Wikipedia says this: As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in persons 16 years of age or older typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest toward prepubescent children (generally age 11 years or younger

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

You are a misguided (most polite word I could think of) to call anyone who posted on this forum a 'pedo defense force'.

Not one mention of prepubescent prostitution in the OP. Pedophilia is a heinous act and should not be lumped in with teenage prostitution which, though terribly wrong, is not heinous.

Pedophilia and Nazi, among others, are terms that should not be watered down by using them indiscriminately.

• Like 2

To her defense, if you don't have the right looks it is difficult to find a job in Thailand, where you are judged primarily on your appearance.

I weigh in almost as much as her and I have a very very good job and that is down to me being cleaver, so I would propose that its not being over weight that is the problem but her desire to do what she does, why does she have to lie?

Why not say "Oh you got me, now I will have to stop eating too much and get skinny in a Thai Jail!"

Her weight does not make her crime less serious and it is not an excuse for selling underage girls of course

• Like 1

what I find odd is that there is a one year old baby living outside on Pattaya Beach with a mentally retarded, violent and coincidentally overweight woman who uses the baby as a way to beg for food, hundreds of people walk past them every day and yet the local tourist police assure me that this is Thailand and there is no agency that will help this baby, and yet as soon as the baby starts working as a sex worker suddenly there is an agency that will take it off the streets, strange that kids get no help here unless they have sex with somebody first

Perhaps before the big cash flow she was a stunner eh. smile.png

To many guys momma does qualify as a STUNNER.............................lol.

Seriously- does anyone feel bad for the girls who just cant attract paying customers?

Edited by oogster8

Being half Japanese, she coulda tried Sumo. Pays well, I've heard.

Looking at her pic she may "fit right in" at the soi 7 Fear (Beer) Garden and would have no problem finding eager farang seeking "classy women". Much better than using underage girls to do her bidding.

Edited by atyclb

what I find odd is that there is a one year old baby living outside on Pattaya Beach with a mentally retarded, violent and coincidentally overweight woman who uses the baby as a way to beg for food, hundreds of people walk past them every day and yet the local tourist police assure me that this is Thailand and there is no agency that will help this baby, and yet as soon as the baby starts working as a sex worker suddenly there is an agency that will take it off the streets, strange that kids get no help here unless they have sex with somebody first

Thai mothers can do with their children more or less what they want without anybody reacting. For a mother in Thailand, it's extremely difficult to lose custody. But in the case above, she might not even be Thai, in which case nobody cares whatever happens.

Perhaps before the big cash flow she was a stunner eh. smile.png

To many guys momma does qualify as a STUNNER.............................lol.

Seriously- does anyone feel bad for the girls who just cant attract paying customers?

That is why the lord created beer....

• Like 1