What attracts you coming to CM for medical treatment ?

jiangaq

A lot of foreigners come here for the dental work that costs a fortune in the USA and Europe. Don't know about the Costs in Canada, Australia, etc. Although the dental costs have gone up considerably here over the years there is still a substantial savings.

Many come for cosmetic surgery as well. A friend in the States had a very simple 40 minute procedure done to remove the bags under his eyes about 15 years ago and it cost him about USD $60,000.00. You can buy a home here for that.

A lot of foreigners come here for the dental work that costs a fortune in the USA and Europe. Don't know about the Costs in Canada, Australia, etc. Although the dental costs have gone up considerably here over the years there is still a substantial savings.

Many come for cosmetic surgery as well. A friend in the States had a very simple 40 minute procedure done to remove the bags under his eyes about 15 years ago and it cost him about USD $60,000.00. You can buy a home here for that.

By my own calculations (experience) dental costs have not gone up much. Even my dentist told me the price for a root canal and crown haven't gone up in ten years. I believe it.

By my own calculations (experience) dental costs have not gone up much. Even my dentist told me the price for a root canal and crown haven't gone up in ten years. I believe it.

Well someone is pulling your leg (or your wallet). Since I have been here the last 7 years dental prices have close to doubled.