Need Help! - Hydroponics

Anthony DM

Hi guys,

I am interested in setting up my own hydroponic farm here in Chiang Mai.

Does anyone know of any hydroponics/plant supply shops here in Chiang Mai ?

I couldn't find a hydroponic forum here so if this question is already asked, I apologize in advance.

** Anything related to the topic would be appreciated **

Some additional info would be useful. Is this a hobby thing, or do you intend to seriously farm hydroponically? I mention this because if you're going commercial you'll need to decide your crops, power supplies, possible greenhouses, water supplies and supply and back up systems. I've done it as a sort of hobby, but abandoned the idea when I got a handle on the investment required to go commercial.

There's also the most important question of who you're going to sell to and how you can maintain your supply to the customers once you've convinced them that you have a first class product line.

And yes, welcome to the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Some additional info would be useful. Is this a hobby thing, or do you intend to seriously farm hydroponically? I mention this because if you're going commercial you'll need to decide your crops, power supplies, possible greenhouses, water supplies and supply and back up systems. I've done it as a sort of hobby, but abandoned the idea when I got a handle on the investment required to go commercial.

There's also the most important question of who you're going to sell to and how you can maintain your supply to the customers once you've convinced them that you have a first class product line.

And yes, welcome to the forum.

This is a hobby thing, not commercial. After I've gain more experience in this I might be more serious abut it.

As for now. Home DIY is what I'm looking for.

I appreciate all who replied to this post.

Edited by Anthony DM