Need for permanent "biking what's on" section.

AllanB

Sorry It is early in the morning and I should have looked, doh!. Will edit this new topic.

Well I have looked and very little there, all past too, so I will continue and post the details of "Khon Kaen Bike Week" starts 26th October 6pm KK new bus station on the ring road. Will copy that section too.

My suggestion is that it should be directory and of everything going on bike-wise and entitled as such. Covering events from Bike weeks, which are often run at around the same time each year, to Joe Bloggs plans doing a road trip to Timbuktu, or Phuket form Nonkai and cross border too.

The problem with the current format is that it ends up a chat board instead of a notice board.

Anyway sorry for the blunder, hope to see some of you guys there, though I probably won't as last year there were thousands.

Edited by AllanB

Yeah some forums on TV are not very active. The biking current events and diving forums are good example. Already compitition. Check out Golden Triangle Riders.

A few years ago started an forum for Phuket primarily focused on sport and sport touring riders since there wasn't really any info on groups, rides, dealers, and gear. But it didn't really take off. At the moment I don't have the time, but I may do this again. I met a lot of really great people through it.