Two Bar Girls caught with class 1 drugs at South Pattaya Police Checkpoint

Rimmer

Two Bar Girls caught with class 1 drugs at South Pattaya Police Checkpoint

drugs-12.jpg
PATTAYA:--Two Pattaya Bar Girls were caught with class 1 drugs on Thursday Morning following the arrest of one of them at a Pattaya Police Checkpoint which led to the discovery of the second suspect at their rented room.

The checkpoint was situated inside Soi Baukaow where officers initially pulled-over Khun Kanokwan aged 26 who was found to be concealing a bag of the class 1 drug Crystal Methamphetamine, commonly known as “Ice” inside her Bra.

She was taken back to her rented room where her roommate, Khun Pair aged 33, was detained and also searched.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/106221/bar-girls-caught-class-1-drugs-south-pattaya-police-checkpoint/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-10-18

so how did the BIB know it was concealed in her bra? does a pat down include the breasts?

anyhow, get the drugs off our streets-good work boys.

The bag weighed 22 kg

Edited by dcsw53

These Pattaya articles man. Even the smallest amount of drugs caught by police gets an article with picture/video and description of the culprits. I remember one day in Pattaya I put on the television and watched a bit of local news (I must have been tired or bored that day), they devoted about 2 minutes air time to a couple western guys caught with a very small amount of cannabis and they were giving an on the spot fine and released, wowsers.. The next subject on this news was a couple of local Thai men who were gunned down the night before, this also got around 2 minutes of air time. Very strange!