new lampang immigration office

Does this change the reporting locations for ... everything? I live in Lampang, but the Chiang Mai office is closer, and the connections in and out of Chiang Mai are far better. I've just checked the ThaiVisa address list and map and see no update to confirm Lampang as having an office. huh.png

post-68308-0-33447300-1382239729_thumb.j

Does this change the reporting locations for ... everything? ...

It would seem so. Can somebody give me the GPS coordinates for the Lampang immigration office? This tool can be used to look them up: http://creativesolutions.co.th/1/geocode.php

Information about the service area, street address and phone numbers would also be useful, as the immigration website does not yet list this office.

Does this change the reporting locations for ... everything? ...

It would seem so. Can somebody give me the GPS coordinates for the Lampang immigration office? This tool can be used to look them up: http://creativesolutions.co.th/1/geocode.php

Information about the service area, street address and phone numbers would also be useful, as the immigration website does not yet list this office.

Latitude: 18.290372140246333

Longitude: 99.50236916542053

I have two phone numbers for them. Apparently you have to call and set up an appointment. I called today, and the man on the other end of the call said they will be in Lampang tomorrow (Friday 10/25). I guess that they have some staff drive down from Chiang Mai or something. I don't know if they have office hours every Friday or what.

089-433-0099 and 083-152-6417 are the two numbers I have.

Edited by natewill