Pimp in Pattaya interviewed

mr78

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's right, this f@@kin numb nuts is a Kiwi (NZ), listen to his funny accent. Why the f@@k this moron gets any publicity is beyond me.

Of course he is. There are no scumbags in Australia.

I did not say there wasn't. Unfortunately a large percentage of them emigrated from NZ, just like your mate in question.

Always thought scumbags were not allowed to enter Australia , unless of course they turned scumbags after having lived in Australia , in which case really does not say much for Australia

That's right, this f@@kin numb nuts is a Kiwi (NZ), listen to his funny accent. Why the f@@k this moron gets any publicity is beyond me.

Of course he is. There are no scumbags in Australia.

I did not say there wasn't. Unfortunately a large percentage of them emigrated from NZ, just like your mate in question.

Always thought scumbags were not allowed to enter Australia , unless of course they turned scumbags after having lived in Australia , in which case really does not say much for Australia

Kiwi's are afforded special privileges under 'mutual recognition' when it comes to moving to Oz. Many people from other countries who want to move to Oz do so through NZ first.

Kiwi's are afforded special privileges under 'mutual recognition' when it comes to moving to Oz. Many people from other countries who want to move to Oz do so through NZ first.

Kiwi's are not allowed to enter if they have criminal past or of a questionable character.

Kiwi's are not allowed to enter if they have criminal past or of a questionable character.

Really? That is strange I have met quite a few shady charaters that came to Australia to escape the rath in NZ. One was wanted by the police for assault and break and enter, another part of the islander gangs running Auckland. Needless to say, a few years living in Oz and bashing people, gang work eventually led to them being deported. Damage done already though.

Really? That is strange I have met quite a few shady charaters that came to Australia to escape the rath in NZ. One was wanted by the police for assault and break and enter, another part of the islander gangs running Auckland. Needless to say, a few years living in Oz and bashing people, gang work eventually led to them being deported. Damage done already though.

Well......

1. If you met quite a few, i guess Australian Immigration have not done their job wellrolleyes.gif

2. Since you have met quite a few, then you should not have a problem with Sharky as he is your normal circle of people you meet and know.

Well......

1. If you met quite a few, i guess Australian Immigration have not done their job wellrolleyes.gif

2. Since you have met quite a few, then you should not have a problem with Sharky as he is your normal circle of people you meet and know.

No problem with Sharky just would avoid him like the plague. Trash like that is better left far away from my life.

@GirlDrinkDrunk, I dont think of bar owners in anything even vaguely resembling a 'nice guy' light, but then I dont think of *anyone* who makes a living selling alcohol as a saint - at the very least, it means contributing to a myriad of health issues and domestic dramas. The fact that bar owners in Thailand accept a fee for ladydrinks and barfines in the Farang bars in Thailand simply reflects the reality that anyone who doesnt have a bar 'stocked' with attractive women is unlikely to get a whole lot of business unless they have something else to offer. In Bangkok bars, that might well be the standard of food available to patrons, but building yet-another-Irish-pub looks like a recipe for insolvency to me. Every attractive staff member that leaves the bar is one less to entice other punters into your bar - that's just the way it is.

Go to one of the freelancer bars in Cambo and it's clear that the bar owners completely understand the importance of having 'available' women in his bar, even if some of his customers have zero interest in their services and he isn't being paid each time one of the girls leaves the bar. Similarly, bars on Jalan P Ramlee in KL make an extortionate amount of money charging an arm and a leg for drinks yet still have the cheek to charge Thai and Fili working girls cover charge if they don't get their butts into the bar by the time they set the cash register up out the front. I don't know what it costs to buy into one of those bars (millions of Ringgit would be my guess..) but from the outside they look like a licence to print money, barring any future crackdown from the religious right. An endless stream of attractive girls from countries outside Malaysia and absolutely no legal liability for having them parked in your bar, night after night - worst case, they get deported and your bar reverts to being just another late-night watering hole. Similarly, many of the 5-star hotels in Jakarta seem to have no problem with their bars doubling as a workplace for Ayam - technically, I see that as profiting from prostitution.

When you look at the way others make (serious) money from the girls, Shark's efforts seem pretty pathetic by comparison.

(Edit: none of this is an endorsement for bars that simply operate as a haven for freelancers, but if I had the option of investing part of my retirement savings in one of those KL bars it would be very hard to resist, assuming said offer was genuine and I could function as a completely 'silent' partner.)

that was my point, to decry this guy for pimping ignores the myriad pimps out there making money off sex workers.

as i said, it would seem morality is a movable feast, though hypocrisy would be a more accurate term.

Perhaps its the tats that offend.

anyways i am more interested in the shills on this thread driving people to the "sharks" website.

this is self promotion pure and simple and the louder the objection the better the exposure.

say what you will, the man aint stupid

Edited by GirlDrinkDrunk
  • Like 2

@GirlDrinkDrunk, I dont think of bar owners in anything even vaguely resembling a 'nice guy' light, but then I dont think of *anyone* who makes a living selling alcohol as a saint - at the very least, it means contributing to a myriad of health issues and domestic dramas. The fact that bar owners in Thailand accept a fee for ladydrinks and barfines in the Farang bars in Thailand simply reflects the reality that anyone who doesnt have a bar 'stocked' with attractive women is unlikely to get a whole lot of business unless they have something else to offer. In Bangkok bars, that might well be the standard of food available to patrons, but building yet-another-Irish-pub looks like a recipe for insolvency to me. Every attractive staff member that leaves the bar is one less to entice other punters into your bar - that's just the way it is.

Go to one of the freelancer bars in Cambo and it's clear that the bar owners completely understand the importance of having 'available' women in his bar, even if some of his customers have zero interest in their services and he isn't being paid each time one of the girls leaves the bar. Similarly, bars on Jalan P Ramlee in KL make an extortionate amount of money charging an arm and a leg for drinks yet still have the cheek to charge Thai and Fili working girls cover charge if they don't get their butts into the bar by the time they set the cash register up out the front. I don't know what it costs to buy into one of those bars (millions of Ringgit would be my guess..) but from the outside they look like a licence to print money, barring any future crackdown from the religious right. An endless stream of attractive girls from countries outside Malaysia and absolutely no legal liability for having them parked in your bar, night after night - worst case, they get deported and your bar reverts to being just another late-night watering hole. Similarly, many of the 5-star hotels in Jakarta seem to have no problem with their bars doubling as a workplace for Ayam - technically, I see that as profiting from prostitution.

When you look at the way others make (serious) money from the girls, Shark's efforts seem pretty pathetic by comparison.

(Edit: none of this is an endorsement for bars that simply operate as a haven for freelancers, but if I had the option of investing part of my retirement savings in one of those KL bars it would be very hard to resist, assuming said offer was genuine and I could function as a completely 'silent' partner.)

that was my point, to decry this guy for pimping ignores the myriad pimps out there making money off sex workers.

as i said, it would seem morality is a movable feast, though hypocrisy would be a more accurate term.

Perhaps its the tats that offend.

anyways i am more interested in the shills on this thread driving people to the "sharks" website.

this is self promotion pure and simple and the louder the objection the better the exposure.

say what you will, the man aint stupid

Maybe some of the things he says and does online could also attract unwanted attention and could come back in his face.
  • Like 1

Wasn't Tim gunna be helping the BiB track down kiddy fiddlers ?

a fortnight ago, Thai police formally approached him, as a respected local identity, to help them track paedophiles who prey on the town's children.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/health/former-loan-shark-has-message-for-youth-20120526-1zblq.html

Edited by Spoonman

a fortnight ago, Thai police formally approached him, as a respected local identity, to help them track paedophiles who prey on the town's children.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/health/former-loan-shark-has-message-for-youth-20120526-1zblq.html

So whats the point ?A foreigner was caught in the act by another foreigner a while ago and released on bail by the local plod and he fled the country.And apparently all local English toilet rags kept stumm about this case.

So why would they the need service of this upstanding creature ,would they give him a yellow hummer?After his former convictions he shouldn't even be allowed to enter Thailand.

So whats the point ?A foreigner was caught in the act by another foreigner a while ago and released on bail by the local plod and he fled the country.And apparently all local English toilet rags kept stumm about this case.

So why would they the need service of this upstanding creature ,would they give him a yellow hummer?After his former convictions he shouldn't even be allowed to enter Thailand.

Wow, you got them panties in a bunch aint ya.

Worried "The Shark" is gunna bust you for things you should not be involved in by any-chance ?

Anywho nice rant reply to my question.

Edited by Spoonman
  • Like 1

For the first time in living memory, I agree with Kudel - why the hell is this guy allowed to stay in Thailand ? He has convictions in both Thailand and Australia, openly boasts about his criminal activities, and they keep stamping his passport and (presumably) granting him a longterm stay visa. He did make the usual 'everything is on the table in this country if you've got the money' claim in the Stickman interview, but I dismissed it as more of his braggadacio : perhaps I did so a little too guickly.

So you play the game?
I try to. I try to play game and I try not to let it play me. That's the secret to staying free and staying happy here.
I'm free. I can say, "Fxxx you" to the world. I don't have to wear a shirt. I don't have to abide by the rules and if I do break the rules I just pay. It is one of the only places in the world where I really do feel free. I fxxx up all the time but I pay. It beats going to jail. In Australia I would be in jail.
I could throw you off my balcony and pay my way out of it. Bullshit my way out of it somehow. You know that. You know how this place works...
You see the Aussie guy who got bashed down south and the authorities say he crashed his motorbike. The motorbike has two mirrors broken off and that's it. He's got no scratches, no gravel rash. All he has is blunt trauma. It's all about money! Once you understand that everything here is about money then you'll be fine. I won't leave home without 20,000 baht because for most of my stupid shit that is enough to get me out of trouble. You know what I mean? You gotta walk around with 10,000 - 20,000 baht in your pocket because that will get you out of most situations.
  • Like 1

No problem with Sharky just would avoid him like the plague. Trash like that is better left far away from my life.

Yet you were ok to hang around the trash back in Oz? hang around long enough to know where they came from, what they did and where they ended up:whistling:

Yet you were ok to hang around the trash back in Oz? hang around long enough to know where they came from, what they did and where they ended up:whistling:

Yea I worked with some and the others unfortunately decided to set up base in my town. Bit hard to avaoid them at your local pub wouldn't you say?

Yea I worked with some and the others unfortunately decided to set up base in my town. Bit hard to avaoid them at your local pub wouldn't you say?

Oh and forgot, had one guy who would not return a car from my mates rent a car business, kept it for 3 extra weeks. Luckily for us he parked in front of us one day as we were having a beer. That was the cue to re-steal our car back. Hang out with? No pal, not for me.

Yeah, its really hardrolleyes.gif , not only you were forced to go down to the pub but also forced to socialize.

Careful getting off the horse, its little too highthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Oh and forgot, had one guy who would not return a car from my mates rent a car business, kept it for 3 extra weeks. Luckily for us he parked in front of us one day as we were having a beer. That was the cue to re-steal our car back. Hang out with? No pal, not for me.

Yes, very lucky. And all those stupid business owners, waste their time reporting cars stolen when its not returned or paid forw00t.gif

• Like 1

I am quite shocked by the animosity towards this character by the people that chose to live in Thailand and not back home for among many reasons that the place is liberal and nobody openly judges you, when I think about my time living and working in Pattaya I remember old men holding hands with very young looking boys/girls(not underage) and it being accepted, men wearing dresses and make up whilst on their way to becoming ladies and again that being part of the norm, the country and the attitude of the local people is that if nobody is harming or directly affecting them then crack on and do what you want you will not be judged.... even before I experienced the place I will admit I was homophobic for the immature reasons etc, through living and working in Pattaya and seeing people happy to be what they are I came to accept them for what they are.....

now this person is obviously large as life and looks very menacing with his facial tattoo's and steroid usage, the business he was involved in as he says is open for abuse.... people that owe you money personally all like to try and take advantage of you at times...if you've never had someone you trust and lent money to avoid you and try any trick they can to not pay you when they said they would then you've led a very charmed life...I have and these same people have been standing in a bar with a drink in their hands with that look on their faces like I am the bastard for asking for my money and just like what he says they always have a sob story.... the loan shark business anywhere will put the frighteners on those non payers however they can, there is a culture of have now and not want to pay later...that's just a fact of life!

So even though I haven't decided to join the Sharky fan club there's no way I despise the man or even fear him.... I won't be going to him or his company as I don't really like to borrow money that I cannot afford to pay back...

This man could have earned his money in much worse ways....like stealing off of old people like I see in the papers every now and then as an example...

Food for thought whistling.gif

I am quite shocked by the animosity towards this character by the people that chose to live in Thailand and not back home for among many reasons that the place is liberal and nobody openly judges you, when I think about my time living and working in Pattaya I remember old men holding hands with very young looking boys/girls(not underage) and it being accepted, men wearing dresses and make up whilst on their way to becoming ladies and again that being part of the norm, the country and the attitude of the local people is that if nobody is harming or directly affecting them then crack on and do what you want you will not be judged.... even before I experienced the place I will admit I was homophobic for the immature reasons etc, through living and working in Pattaya and seeing people happy to be what they are I came to accept them for what they are.....

now this person is obviously large as life and looks very menacing with his facial tattoo's and steroid usage, the business he was involved in as he says is open for abuse.... people that owe you money personally all like to try and take advantage of you at times...if you've never had someone you trust and lent money to avoid you and try any trick they can to not pay you when they said they would then you've led a very charmed life...I have and these same people have been standing in a bar with a drink in their hands with that look on their faces like I am the bastard for asking for my money and just like what he says they always have a sob story.... the loan shark business anywhere will put the frighteners on those non payers however they can, there is a culture of have now and not want to pay later...that's just a fact of life!

So even though I haven't decided to join the Sharky fan club there's no way I despise the man or even fear him.... I won't be going to him or his company as I don't really like to borrow money that I cannot afford to pay back...

This man could have earned his money in much worse ways....like stealing off of old people like I see in the papers every now and then as an example...

Food for thought whistling.gif

Wel he did steal of old people at 200% and more rates and even the blind so whats youre point .

Norrona, I think you'll find a large chunk of this board hates Patts and everything it represents (an affront to Farang expats and Thais alike), despite some not having even visited the city (or so they claim). If Shark was typical of Pattaya, I'd never go back - thankfully, he isnt. Even the Russians leave me alone in Patts, and I've never had an issue with another Farang punter.

More media shit from TV keyboard warriors. All weak, gutless as each other. Say it to

His face as I've said. Hopefully this thread is soon closed

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Are you denying your friend is a loan shark who beat up women and oap's then? sounds like you don't like seeing this charmer exposed for what he really is and that's why you hope the thread gets closed. Thailand really does not need westerners here like him, and neither do other ex pats

Not denying anything i don't run my mouth behind people's backs on subjects that don't concern me. My opinion however just like there are ppl in this country that loan if your silly enough to stuff up u deserve what's coming simple as that. U don't know the guy so shut ya mouth simple. Is how i see it. Or as he said anyone have a issue go say it to his face

Confessions of a pimp the tv show will start next year so guess that will answer all the questions. Assumption is the mother of all stuff ups this no assumption it came from his mouth to me. So all will be revealed

oh come on! the bulk of replies in this thread are predictable, uninformed, closed minded and judgmental. typical forum stuff but annoying nonetheless..

1. the man and his lifestyle is no threat to you and yours unless you want to make it so

2. the women that his life are there because they want to be

3. we all make mistakes

I'd like to have a beer with tim. I would put money on his stories being more interesting that much of the blinkered views on life that are represented in this thread.

• Like 1

oh come on! the bulk of replies in this thread are predictable, uninformed, closed minded and judgmental. typical forum stuff but annoying nonetheless..

1. the man and his lifestyle is no threat to you and yours unless you want to make it so

3. we all make mistakes

I'd like to have a beer with tim. I would put money on his stories being more interesting that much of the blinkered views on life that are represented in this thread.

Same Same. wai2.gifintheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxN.gi intheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxN.gi intheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxN.gi

3. we all make mistakes

Finally! U are right im proud to call him my mate and yeah great person to talk to very very smart man. But that's obvious came from living on the street after his mother abandoned him to a multi millionaire and most down to earth guy!!