Drunken Male Customer Molests Female Masseuse

Lite Beer

i did mention I didn't like TV... she didn't take the hint .... I turned it off...and the lady turned it back on again...not so nice...

Try that with a Thai guy and you will end up looking like the poor girl in the picture.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now come on. We all know what goes on in these establishments.It is no good purposly touching a mans testicles and ask him if he wants masterbation and then go screaming to the police if he tries something on. Most of these girls do it to get extra money(500bt).When men read this they will be too nervous to go to a massage parlour so the girls will have to turn to sex ,even more, to make any money at all.They work in the sex industry so why are they complaining if their is a bit of sex flying around?

This must be one of the most stupid comments i have read in a while!

Did you read beyond the headline?

Nowhere is it indicated, that she offered him "masterbation" (whatever that may be).

He tried to RAPE her!

That is different from "a bit of sex flying around"!

But great to see, that there is always one ...or two...who are willing to turn the victim/ offender- equation around!

If I may correct a misconception here.

It is only foreigners who normally get hand jobs in Thai massage parlours.

A Thai man would normally expect full sex for the same (or less) charge.

A Thai massage lady I know quite well, stated, foreigners don't understand massage parlours, so you can get away with the lesser service.

What was happening as described in the OP, the Thai man was expecting normal service (full sex), for some reason (unknown to us) it didn't happen.

Now come on. We all know what goes on in these establishments.It is no good purposly touching a mans testicles and ask him if he wants masterbation and then go screaming to the police if he tries something on. Most of these girls do it to get extra money(500bt).When men read this they will be too nervous to go to a massage parlour so the girls will have to turn to sex ,even more, to make any money at all.They work in the sex industry so why are they complaining if their is a bit of sex flying around?

Nowhere is it indicated, that she offered him "masterbation" (whatever that may be).

He tried to RAPE her!

But great to see, that there is always one ...or two...who are willing to turn the victim/ offender- equation around!

A Thai massage lady I know quite well, stated, foreigners don't understand massage parlours, so you can get away with the lesser service.

What was happening as described in the OP, the Thai man was expecting normal service (full sex), for some reason (unknown to us) it didn't happen.

Its simple: negotiate beforehand. And make sure you get full service and have it defined before you walk into the room. The ones with menus are best. (Starting to sound like stickman here, haha. Might start my own blog/site!...help protect innocent fellow casanovas against scams!)

Just don't go into one totally blasted on booze & you ought to be ok!

He tried to RAPE her!

Not exactly; you negotiate it beforehand- should have a menu if its a reputable place. Full service means you can do or she'll do pretty much anything you want. A HJ should not run over 500...and heck, you can do that yourself, why waste money on that? Just consult stickman and his site to know the in's and out's!

I've only ever had 2 massages in Thailand.

1. the female tried to grope me.

2. the male tried to grope me.

Neither incident was in a private room.

I avoid massages as I don't like being groped, and certainly am not going to pay to be groped.

In this case, who can tell what happened, her word against an unconscious and beaten man who may, or may not have been drunk at the time.

I have lost count of the massages I've had in Thailand. Narry a groping was there, except one sweet lass, a friend of mine had paid

to up the ante. I like a good Thai relaxing and therapeutic massage and if you can't get one without being groped then, go look in the mirror and ask why, because I really can't figure it.

Perhaps coz of the cigar?

Well it could be the cigar but I usually leave it at the door

I've only ever had 2 massages in Thailand.

1. the female tried to grope me.

2. the male tried to grope me.

Neither incident was in a private room.

I avoid massages as I don't like being groped, and certainly am not going to pay to be groped.

In this case, who can tell what happened, her word against an unconscious and beaten man who may, or may not have been drunk at the time.

people with your kind of attitude and impression of Thailand should just stay home or go to another country ...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

He tried to RAPE her! 

there are many massage parlors where the ladies offer only massages, nothing else. thrre are even places where, if the lady or custumor try anything of the sort, get removed from the parlor immediately. Don't write comments that generalise all these establishments as being 'sex-shops'.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Look, they are all desperate for money.When I said this in my post I was talking about massage parlours in general.

To give sexual services is a great way for them to make money,so stop DocN,in your post defending these"sweet innocent angelic"girls and attacking these"horrible vile sex-mad" men. Come into the real world.These girls want to get money out of you and rip you off any way they can.

Do you mean to tell me if a man is "invited" into a massage parlour,asked to take all his clothes off by an attractive girl and has warm oil massaged into his naked body that this is not sexual titilation. If girl like this is raped I have little sympathy for her. After all it is only one more time.

As the saying goes,"If you dont like the heat get out of the kitchen".

Look, they are all desperate for money.When I said this in my post I was talking about massage parlours in general.

To give sexual services is a great way for them to make money,so stop DocN,in your post defending these"sweet innocent angelic"girls and attacking these"horrible vile sex-mad" men. Come into the real world.These girls want to get money out of you and rip you off any way they can.

Do you mean to tell me if a man is "invited" into a massage parlour,asked to take all his clothes off by an attractive girl and has warm oil massaged into his naked body that this is not sexual titilation. If girl like this is raped I have little sympathy for her. After all it is only one more time.

As the saying goes,"If you dont like the heat get out of the kitchen".

I can only assume you spend a good deal of time in Pattaya judging by your post.

None of the proper massage shops in Pathumthani, where this incident happened, have girls sitting outside inviting customers in for a massage.

You have an interesting view of rape as a part of sexuality and relaxation. Incredible.coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Go to the centre of Chiang Mai and you will find many massage parlours that have girls outside beconing men in with the call"Thai massage!Thai Massage!".Do you walk around with your eyes and ears closed?

I have had a few massage girls get nasty because I did not want sexual favours. One of them told me the management do not pay her for oil massage,she had to make her money from the sexual services. This happens in places that are clean and well run.Its all about money,money,money..........

Oh and you, having little sympathy for a masseuse that get's raped, because it is just another one more time: I think, I heard a bunch of bad, vile, stupid comments on TV...this must be very high on the "Worst ever"- list!

Read the OP.

Nobody was raped, an accusation of assault has been made.

There are even establishments, where a male customer would not be serviced (and I mean MASSAGED!) by a woman!

It is really astonishing, that some people still have an image of Thai- Massage, that comes form an "Emanuelle"- movie of the 70's!

Been there, done that, been groped by the guy offering sexual services.

Given the choice, I would opt for the unrequired groping attempts by a female.

• Like 1

Oh and you, having little sympathy for a masseuse that get's raped, because it is just another one more time: I think, I heard a bunch of bad, vile, stupid comments on TV...this must be very high on the "Worst ever"- list!

Read the OP.

Nobody was raped, an accusation of assault has been made.

Read the the comments i answered to!

Wonder if you would be so unsympathetic if your wife, gf, daughter, or any female relation was raped ?

I would be unhappy that my wife, gf, daughter was working in the sex industry .... can't see any other reason they would be in a massage parlour, it's a minimum wage job without selling sex.

Who in the world would choose an 18 year old girl to 'massage' them, not someone who expected a massage.

Edited by FiftyTwo

Wonder if you would be so unsympathetic if your wife, gf, daughter, or any female relation was raped ?

I would be unhappy that my wife, gf, daughter was working in the sex industry .... can't see any other reason they would be in a massage parlour, it's a minimum wage job without selling sex.

Who in the world would choose an 18 year old girl to 'massage' them, not someone who expected a massage.

So...do you also not eat at restaurants with young cooks?

Take only taxis- with old drivers?

Why on earth should an 18 year old not be a good masseuse?

By the way: I go to massages for relaxation, that is why I hardly have Thai- instead of oil- massages.

I just don't like pain!

The world is not just black and white!

• Like 1

Even just for no extra "play" I for one would take an 18 year old in her prime than some old fat, fugly bird; wouldn't you? Be honest.

You can expect massage only from a young one when the shop has no blacked out windows, outdoor menu, and typical prices.

Only idiots and narrow minded people think every masseur is in the sex industry and provide happy endings.

"Only idiots and narrow minded people think every masseur is in the sex industry and provide happy endings."

Very true.

For the record, masseurs are male, masseuses are female. Far fewer men work at massage in Thailand, and I'm sure even fewer would offer extras.

Females working in a massage shop get a percentage of the hourly rate for the massage performed. Depending on the size of shop, location and customer base, earning potential in some shops is a lot more than the minimum B300 a day. OTOH, some days may be real slow.

FiftyTwo

"I would be unhappy that my wife, gf, daughter was working in the sex industry .... can't see any other reason they would be in a massage parlour, it's a minimum wage job without selling sex.

For someone who admits to only having had two massages in Thailand, your impressions are certainly somewhat limited.

Many women work in massage shops/spas because they are genuinely trained in the art of massage and enjoy what they do.

There are a few hairdresser shops in Bangkok that will cut more than the hair on your head. Is that to say that all hairdressers are engaged in the sex business?

Those masseuses that are prepared to offer any extracurricular services do so invariably at the customer's instigation. They also have the option of politely saying " Mai bpen"

There is also a big difference between a massage shop and a (usually) large massage parlour with "fishbowl" full of ladies willing to do erotic massage. In those places, customers expect and receive sexual services. The customers are 99% Thai.

Edited by ratcatcher

Only idiots and narrow minded people think every masseur is in the sex industry and provide happy endings.

"Only idiots and narrow minded people think every masseur is in the sex industry and provide happy endings."

Very true.

For the record, masseurs are male, masseuses are female. Far fewer men work at massage in Thailand, and I'm sure even fewer would offer extras.

Females working in a massage shop get a percentage of the hourly rate for the massage performed. Depending on the size of shop, location and customer base, earning potential in some shops is a lot more than the minimum B300 a day. OTOH, some days may be real slow.

FiftyTwo

"I would be unhappy that my wife, gf, daughter was working in the sex industry .... can't see any other reason they would be in a massage parlour, it's a minimum wage job without selling sex.

For someone who admits to only having had two massages in Thailand, your impressions are certainly somewhat limited.

Many women work in massage shops/spas because they are genuinely trained in the art of massage and enjoy what they do.

There are a few hairdresser shops in Bangkok that will cut more than the hair on your head. Is that to say that all hairdressers are engaged in the sex business?

Those masseuses that are prepared to offer any extracurricular services do so invariably at the customer's instigation. They also have the option of politely saying " Mai bpen"

There is also a big difference between a massage shop and a (usually) large massage parlour with "fishbowl" full of ladies willing to do erotic massage. In those places, customers expect and receive sexual services. The customers are 99% Thai.

Not a big difference between standard massage shops and the full service ones around Suk. 55, 22, 33 & 35 etc (by store front presentation at some places). Not all have babes in the front; but when you walk in, whoa! There's the menu, the service and the whole 9 yards; just presented more discretely from the front. Sometimes gone inside not realizing all the extra stuff included. You really have to peep inside to get a feel for it before going in- the lighting, the ladies, the atmosphere, the pricing.....

Edited by gemini81

For someone who admits to only having had two massages in Thailand, your impressions are certainly somewhat limited. Many women work in massage shops/spas because they are genuinely trained in the art of massage and enjoy what they do.

Tell me again how much massage training you think the 18 year old girl will have had?

Edited by FiftyTwo

Even just for no extra "play" I for one would take an 18 year old in her prime than some old fat, fugly bird; wouldn't you? Be honest.

If I wanted a massage.

I would choose the one that looked like she had experience and training in massage.

If I wanted sex.

I would choose the youngest and prettiest girl I could afford (probably the 18 year old).

Once again, your mentality is flawed. So what if the person giving the massage is young and pretty? That does not make her a prostitute or someone who gives hand jobs. It's twisted people like you that end up like the drunken fella who got beaten up and arrested.

If I wanted a massage.
I would choose the one that looked like she had experience and training in massage.

If I wanted sex.
I would choose the youngest and prettiest girl I could afford (probably the 18 year old).
  • Like 1

For someone who admits to only having had two massages in Thailand, your impressions are certainly somewhat limited. Many women work in massage shops/spas because they are genuinely trained in the art of massage and enjoy what they do.

Tell me again how much massage training you think the 18 year old girl will have had?

Frankly Fifty Two, I don't give a damn how much training she had. This thread is about the "molestation", read brutal assault, on an 18 year old woman by a drunk and violent Thai man.

She was there, performed a "massage" which she apparently completed and while waiting for him to pay, he punched her in the stomach and smashed her head into the wall.

Anything else is window dressing and not really pertinent to this topic.

Have another go.rolleyes.gif

Once again, your mentality is flawed. So what if the person giving the massage is young and pretty? That does not make her a prostitute or someone who gives hand jobs. It's twisted people like you that end up like the drunken fella who got beaten up and arrested.

If the person giving the massage is 18, she probably hasn't had any massage training at all.

There is only one reason to have an 18 year old girl working in a massage parlour.

I wouldn't be in a massage room with an 18 year old girl, so no I wouldn't end up like the drunk.

Edited by FiftyTwo