Evergreen Air - Ever Stopped In Taiwan On The Way To Thailand?

tc101

Lots of people have said that Evergreen Air is a good way to fly to Thailand if you pay a little extra and get the Evergreen deluxe class seats. This airline is based in Taiwan. Has anyone ever stopped in Taiwan just to get off the plane for a day or two? I dread the long flight and would not mind breaking it up somewhere along the way if it did not cost too much.

depends where youre flying from

i fly direct from london to bangers it then off-loads all the thailand people and then heads off to taiwan... im not sure how it works if you go direct to taiwan via bkk then back to bkk.... obviously you'll have to pay more - so that doesnt really work.

if you want to break up the flight you would be best off flying emirates, gulf air or brunei airlines and taking a stop in UAE dubai... i did this - 6 hour flight from london to dubai - had 7 days there then 6 hrs to bangkok.

We've taken EVA air to and from Thailand to San Francisco several times. The delux class is the way to go...a lot more leg room.

We've always stopped in Taiwan but only for a few hours. Never left the airport.

I think their price is pretty competitive although I've never taken other carriers so I don't have a way to compare.

I have visited Taipei countless times over the years, and found it to be a vibrant and friendly city, with good nightlife, superb food, night markets, and so on. Well worth a couple of days.

There are plenty of travel guides to help you decide what to see, but be sure not to miss the National Palace Museum.

Taipei is very expensive, on a par with Tokyo, so be warned.

Lots of people have said that Evergreen Air is a good way to fly to Thailand

There is no such passenger airline named Evergreen. Evergreen is a cargo airline. You mean EVA Air and they have Evergreen Delux class on the plane.

You are right, it's EVA, a member of the Evergreen-Group.

When the decided to expand from ocean business they could not use the name Evergreen (as used for the shipping line) and it might have been too expensive to buy the rights. Thus switched to EVA.