A good PDF to Word converter

jan12345

Hi,

Does anyone knows a good PDF to Word converter?

I Googled for hours and the best thing i found was pdftoword.pro but it delivers the pictures in a seperate file :/

So now i am working for hours and hours to get all the pictures in word on the right places.

Not really effective...

Does anyone knows a better way to do it?

Many thanks in advance!

It would be a difficult task to create one that puts it in a format that a word user would want since the purpose of each is different. So it is not surprising that the converter you found just extracts text and pictures and lets the user format it.

Ive used word 2013 which can directly open PDF into word although it can be jumbled

I've also used adobe pro XI to save as word which gives less jumbled results

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Got the name of that extension you use?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I just searched 'PDF to Word Converter' in chrome extensions. It's a free app and called 'Convert PDF to Word3.0.4'.

The extension puts a tab in the normal place in the top right of the chrome page and clicking on it takes you to a web page, ' http://pdftools.orgfree.com/v2/ '. I've only used it a couple of times a few months ago but, purely from memory, converting PDF to Word was easy (and free) but to use the other options on that web page (Word to PDF, etc) you had to download, and pay for, a program.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone knows a good PDF to Word converter?

I Googled for hours and the best thing i found was pdftoword.pro but it delivers the pictures in a seperate file :

well, the fact remains that converting PDF to Word document files is one challenging job, I just know such one useful blog for reference: http://www.xflip.com/blog/free-pdf-to-word-solutions-reviews/

Hi, Adobe PDF document is really very popular nowdays, sometimes you just want to convert them to word files for easy editing, then you may need to use some third-party tool to accomplish this by google search, good luck!

Hi there

That exactly what i want to get.I am looking for a powerf pdf converter which supports to convert pdf to word effectively.Because my

previous pdf converter can not word anymore after my updating.It would be perfect if it is cheap.Thanks for any suggestion.

Zamzar

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Therefore to convert you need software that can convert PDF to Word converter. You should use Office PDF Converter which is easy and simple way to for representing e-document and for changing data through internet. This software allow users to convert excel, word, image to PDF format and generate images from PDF with preferred file extension like .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp and .tif format. It converts excel, word image to PDF and get images of different format from PDF files.

• 4 weeks later...

Famous for the strict security mode, PDF does not allow anyone to edit. In order to create documents, you often use MS Word. However, the best wary to get the content from PDF files is to convert the format. PDF to Word Converter will help you do that as it can effectively detect what is the normal Word file, and what is a simple RTF one.

In the queue of the program, you can view the detailed information of the files to be converted such as link for source files, size, number of page, etc. The software allows you to save converted files to the default folder that it provided or to somewhere that you want. PDF to Word Converter is a stand-alone software which does not need any support from the third software.