Letter Of Support

Hello Everyone :D

After reading some information about suitable Accommidation obtained from the UK visas website I noticed that it is acceptable for a couple to live in an existing Household e.g.that of a Parent,as long as they have at least one Bedroom for their exclusive use.

Can someone please tell me what Documentary evidence I would have to provide to the British Embassy if that was the case.

The reason I am asking,is that if me and My Wife could live at my Mothers when my Wife comes to the UK for a short period,it would give me the chance to save a Deposit so that I can get back on to the property ladder again back here in the UK.

At the Moment I am looking at spending over £500.00 a Month just in rent and the thought of that crucifie's me.

My Mother has allready said that it is fine and she will give me a letter to take to the Embassy,so that is Okay,but what format should the Letter be in?:,and does it have to be Attested by a Solicitor here in the UK?and will I still have to provide Photographic evidence of the accommidation to show them at the Embassy?

I look forward to hearing from you all soon

Kind Regards

Richard :o