PM Yingluck shares vision on Thailand's future development

webfact

PM shares vision on country's future development

KHON KAEN, 26 October 2013 (NNT) - Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra has visited the Thailand’s Future 2020 exhibition in Khon Kaen, where she shared her vision on the country's future development through mega projects.

The exhibition is being held at Anek Prasong Hall of Khon Kaen university, during October 25th-27th. During her speech, the Premier stressed on the importance of the mega projects, including how it could better the locals' quality of life, and what Khon Kaen and its nearby vicinity stood to benefit.

She elaborated that the economy would improve through better infrastructures, communications, and logistics system. The PM added the government had come up with a strategic policy aimed at improving the potentials of Thai entrepreneurs, enabling them to compete in the international market.

At the same time, Ms Yingluck added, with infrastructures completed, Thailand would certainly draw in more foreign investors, which would help drive the economy in the long run.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2013-10-26 footer_n.gif

"Dear people of Thailand, I have a vision. Our Megaproject will be so mega cool for you that it will transform Thailand into "SHINA-WATRA. I have vision, that I'm watching from abroad because I'm too busy globe trotting and shopping around the world, and let my Pheu Thai goons handle all the dirty work, smiley smiley thank you, see you again next year" giggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif

• Like 1

Interesting..in the news today it stated that US investors are moving into the Philippines to prepare for the implementation of the AEC. Yingluck must be thinking about other investors than the US. Or is she thinking at all?

Thaksin thinks, Yingluck does.

• Like 1

I also have a vision - 40% of the 2 trillion will disappear into off shore accounts, half the projects will not be completed, the ones that are will be 7 years late in being completed, many will be left uncompleted like the stone pillars around Mo-Chit buss station and the high speed trains will not be in Thailand for at least 20 years.

• Like 2

... the government had come up with a strategic policy aimed at improving the potentials of Thai entrepeneurs, enabling them to compete in an international market.

Read: less taxes and more government support for companies. Funds moving to foreign accounts/investments. More poverty for Thai people.

I also have a vision - 40% of the 2 trillion will disappear into off shore accounts, half the projects will not be completed, the ones that are will be 7 years late in being completed, many will be left uncompleted like the stone pillars around Mo-Chit buss station and the high speed trains will not be in Thailand for at least 20 years.

Do you do lottery numbers too?

She elaborated that the economy would improve through better infrastructures, communications, and logistics system. The PM added the government had come up with a strategic policy aimed at improving the potentials of Thai entrepreneurs, enabling them to compete in the international market.

At the same time, Ms Yingluck added, with infrastructures completed, Thailand would certainly draw in more foreign investors, which would help drive the economy in the long run.

They are pinning a lot on the train from Beijing to Bangkok then on to Dawei.

• Like 1