Suzuki Jeep Garage.

pop3

A friend of mine asked me today if I can find out what's happend to the Suzuki jeep garage's, The one near north Pattaya road has closed so has the one in Rayong and so has the one in Chonburi, does anybody know what's happend ?

• 2 weeks later...

The Pattaya one is a Daewoo dealer as well, or used to be

oppostie the CholChan hotel, just north of Pattaya on the Sukhumvit Highway.

Edited by astral

The Pattaya one is a Daewoo dealer as well, or used to be

oppostie the CholChan hotel, just north of Pattaya on the Sukhumvit Highway.

Probably not Daewoo anymore seeing as they went tits up a few years back. The car business was bought by GM and the relaunched the Daewoo models under the Chevy brand.....so maybe they've dumped Suzuki and turn themselves in to a Chevy shop :o

Yeah mabe one of the other dealer's is also trading for Suzuki, but as someone said it all seem's to have gone ass up, there's no Suzuki sign's anywere ? The Suzuki shop my friend used to go to was just across the sukhumvite oposite north pattaya road, a proper Suzuki shop, big Suzuki sign and men in Suzuki overhall's with a great big Suzuki logo on the back, ah, those were the day's !

I noticed the Suzuki dealer had gone myself when in Pattaya recently.Can't say I was surprised as the level of service there was the worse I have had anywhere.

I dont use my Suzuki much these days as I bought a new D-Max.My girlfriends father loves the Suzuki and has just put a gas convertion on it as he says its expensive to run.He too enjoys driving it off road(Its strong point).However, its just too slow for long distances.

You don't say which model of Suzuki is 'too slow for long distances' I regularly drove a 1.6 litre Vitara from BKK to SURIN and return and it was always able to sustain the legal limit of 90kph without a fuss.

I noticed the Suzuki dealer had gone myself when in Pattaya recently.Can't say I was surprised as the level of service there was the worse I have had anywhere.

I dont use my Suzuki much these days as I bought a new D-Max.My girlfriends father loves the Suzuki and has just put a gas convertion on it as he says its expensive to run.He too enjoys driving it off road(Its strong point).However, its just too slow for long distances.