Aero Start

coobah666

Get some pictures from the Interweb showing how the product is used and take a copy of said pictures to the nearest auto-parts store you know?

If it is a gasoline engine don't spray it in while the engine is cranking, if it is 2-stroke use very little.

Always helps in this type of enquiry to include your location.

Oh and in case you think us with mechanical knowledge are a bit slow?

Starting fluid is sometimes used as an inhalant. Sometimes referred to as "passing the shirt," the starting fluid is sprayed on a piece of cloth and held up to one's face for inhalation. This trend has gradually picked up since the turn of the century, as phrases such as "etherized" and "ethervision" have gained popularity. The effects of inhalation vary, but have been known to include lightheadedness, loss of coordination, paranoia, and sometimes hallucinations.

The constituents of starting fluid, most especially the solvents, are significantly harmful to the health, relative to pure diethyl ether, which is less harmful.[2][3]

If it is ether you are after a school supplies store which has a laboratory chemical section would be a better bet.

Edited by VocalNeal

I live out the back of Mukdahan not the best place in Thailand if your looking for anything.

Yes and used on smaller engines its not good for them.

You spray the can of either into the air intake and it fires straight away.

Need it to start a Rice Thresher truck that's been sitting idle for 8 months

WD-40 works on starting diesels, no?

or hairspray, as if I recall most still use vinyl chloride (highly inlfammable) as the proplellent

Hairspray also works a treat in my golf ball cannon.

And tennis ball cannon's :)