October 28, 201312 yr I need to leave Thailand in December to get my single-entry Non-Imm Education Visa and I would really like to go to Vietnam. My school in Chiang Mai said that there have been problems getting Non-ED visas in Vietnam recently and they're pushing me to go back to Laos AGAIN. Has anyone tried to get this kind of visa in Vietnam recently or heard of any problems? I'm wondering if my school is just trying to make it easier on themselves, and avoid unknown issues, rather than actually knowing of a specific problem. I found no relevant posts on Thaivisa about Non-ED visas in Vietnam and only positive posts on getting tourist visas there, most a bit outdated. I apologize if this has been covered somewhere recently. Any help or info is appreciated. Thank you! Edited October 28, 201312 yr by gatsby32
October 29, 201312 yr I don't recall any reports for getting an ED in Vietnam and there are none in the reports of getting a visa topic. Up to you where you go but remember that if turned down it will cost you another trip to somewhere else. This post will bump your topic back to the top of the page at least. Perhaps somebody will see it that has done it.
October 29, 201312 yr It should be no issue as the Letter from MoE does not indicate where you have to apply. Best is to contact both places and inform them of your intention to apply Non ED visa with documents from your particular school. Good luck
Create an account or sign in to comment