Est

yourauntbob

The future of Est  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anyone know anyone who actually drinks the stuff? When it first came out I know many people were curious but now i never see anyone buying or drinking it. What do you think is the future of this drink?

I personally dont like the taste or how they copied pepsi but that is not the point of this thread.

It's distribution will keep it alive for a long time, if it fails to gain share they'll either move the goalposts (ala Carlsberg) or they'll keep on it shelves to spite itself. Truly remarkable if it succeeds.

Another poster with way too much time on his hands!!coffee1.gif

quit the contrary, but i was curious what other people thought. again, i see it everywhere but never see people drinking it.

i agree with many above, the distribution network will keep it alive for a while, then it will die.

Another poster with way too much time on his hands!!coffee1.gif

quit the contrary, but i was curious what other people thought. again, i see it everywhere but never see people drinking it.

i agree with many above, the distribution network will keep it alive for a while, then it will die.

Like my threads ..

if there bis nothing else I will get it and mix it 50/50 with soda water, or just drink the soda waterbah.gif

Same here, i noticed that many softdrinks taste almost like their European brothers after mixing them with soda. You can try to mix Krating Daeng with Soda, et voilà you´ve got almost the import taste (i despise that company now though).

I really miss the wiede variety of good tasting light drinks back home, not exactly healthy but better than loads of sugar.