Are All Thai Girls The Same?

Karp

Hello I am new to this thing. and I need experince. I am seeing a thai girl who I have known for years. I live in Holland and her in Denmark. I fly to Denmark and pay for hotels and the whole weekend. The problem is we don't see each other much and when we do she is head over heels for me. but when she dinks and get drunk she is dancing on every guy in the club and teases me saying she is going to go home with them. But I just walk away and get a drink and she awlays goes home with me.

BUT am I being played by this girl or could I really trust her???

Anybody got any experince with Thai girls??

:D:D:o:D

If you have to ask the question than obviously you don't trust her. I'd go with your instincts! (normally 99.9% correct)

Curious how did she end up in Denmark? (have to assume by marriage) Better question how is she supporting herself?(Nordic countries are extremely expensive to live in)

You better see me instead!! lol

Well, I am sure there are plenty of girls like to get attention from men by teasing them ( it is one of girl things)

and believe it or not some guys do like their gfs filrting or dressing up sexy,

just to show off they have a good catch.

If you are not that type of guys or cannot handle your flirty gf, then you two should have a talk.

Just tell her simply that even at the end of the day ( night) , she always goes home with you

but seeing her flirting with others makes you doubt her royalty to you , perhaps hurt you. If she truly cares about your feeling, she would stop

otherwise you know she is not worth your time.

So dont rush into any assumtion, speak your mind and give her a chance.

Goodluck :o

Karp, dump that garbage !!

Find a mint thai girl from the countryside who'll treat you w/ respect

and never pull that kind of crap. Stear clear of the city girls also.

PM me and i can give you more details.

Karp ...this guy will teach you how to keep 'em poor and pregnant and treat the girl like a pet dog ( probably giving her a beating whether she needs it or not )

well, why stick with one... if she says she's going home with other guys then just do the same and go home with other girls. If she really wants you she will realize; but then again... they usually don't think that far. Take my advise don't lose your head over it and have a backup plan.

Looks like you don't have to go to LOS to get stung by a BG. :o

I'd have a couple of dollars that you'd find an active BG or ten even in the wilds of downtown Adelaide Bronco...light relief on a boring ' sleepy hollow ' day Bronco. It might put a smile on your face mate...VB in one hand and a BG in the other. As long as ' 'er indoors ' doesn't get on your case you'll be right son.

Hello I am new to this thing.  and I need experince.  I am seeing a thai girl who I have known for years.  I live in Holland and her in Denmark.  I fly to Denmark and pay for hotels and the whole weekend.  The problem is we don't see each other much and when we do she is head over heels for me.    but when she dinks and get drunk she is dancing on every guy in the club and teases me saying she is going to go home with them.  But I just walk away and get a drink and she awlays goes home with me. 

BUT am I being played by this girl or could  I really trust her???

:D  :D  :o  :D

it sounds like you can trust her - she sounds like a princess and you sound like a troller!

Looks like you don't have to go to LOS to get stung by a BG. :o

I'd have a couple of dollars that you'd find an active BG or ten even in the wilds of downtown Adelaide Bronco...light relief on a boring ' sleepy hollow ' day Bronco. It might put a smile on your face mate...VB in one hand and a BG in the other. As long as ' 'er indoors ' doesn't get on your case you'll be right son.

I know of a couple Doc but didn't want to tarnish the squeaky clean image of " City of Churches " :D

Hello I am new to this thing.  and I need experince.  I am seeing a thai girl who I have known for years.  I live in Holland and her in Denmark.  I fly to Denmark and pay for hotels and the whole weekend.  The problem is we don't see each other much and when we do she is head over heels for me.    but when she dinks and get drunk she is dancing on every guy in the club and teases me saying she is going to go home with them.  But I just walk away and get a drink and she awlays goes home with me. 

it sounds like you can trust her - she sounds like a princess and you sound like a troller!

He does a bit Gentleman.... :D another one ?

One good explanation:

A troll is deliberately crafted to provoke others with the intention of wasting their time and energy. A troll is a time thief. To troll is to steal from people. That is what makes trolling heinous.

You as well can combine it with a flamer or troll-flamer, someone who runs out of arguments and turns to expletives.

A troller is looking for a response and he will block the threat with complaints, insults, compliments, and inflammatory posts hoping that someone will take the bait. usually harmless id...ts who, hoever, can upset the delicate background of a discussion forum. The easiest thing is to ignore or the admin to tell him to move somewhere else.

Here one more information:

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?TrollDefinition

The title of this thread "Are all Thai Girls the Same"? That's like asking if all dudes from California are the same. Marin County & Orange County.

There are Thai girls who are Thai/Chinese, Thai/Burmese, up in Issan they are Thai/Lao and they are all different. Check out the difference between Chaing Mai & Hat Yai!

As far as Trolls go, they seem to be over in the Bear Pit in increasing numbers lately! :o

Boon Mee

Guest IT Manager

I hate it when I need to say "I agree with the gent"

Guest IT Manager
One good explanation:

A troll is deliberately crafted to provoke others with the intention of wasting their time and energy. A troll is a time thief. To troll is to steal from people. That is what makes trolling heinous.

You as well can combine it with a flamer or troll-flamer, someone who runs out of arguments and turns to expletives.

A troller is looking for a response and he will block the threat with complaints, insults, compliments, and inflammatory posts hoping that someone will take the bait. usually harmless id...ts who, hoever, can upset the delicate background of a discussion forum. The easiest thing is to ignore or the admin to tell him to move somewhere else.

Here one more information:

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?TrollDefinition

The mark of a troll, in Thaivisa, is the number between the brackets, and his sudden silence.

Another site recently had a big whinge about the "heavy handed moderation" in thaivisa.com. You will get no apologies from me.

For what it's worth, the fact that he hasn't said much more is a reasonable indicator of a troll.

Nuff said.