How do you detect hair loss on those with widow's peak hairlines?

snake24

I have noticed that a large proportion of men in general i guess have hair missing around the temple areas. Some females are like this too but somehow it just looks more distinctive in men. The problem is some men have this widow's peak hairline and so when they grow out their fringes and it covers the bald areas it makes it look like they are losing their fringe.

Doesn't help that many farang men just somehow seem to be bald by the time they reach their late 20s too but honestly how can you tell?

It's easy to tell with those that have hair missing at the top of their heads cos you can see a huge patch missing but not so for others.

I have got a widows peak my dad lost most of his hair by the time he was 40 he is now 94. And he still looks good and my hair is still looking good at 66 so maybe I was lucky By the way I would rather lose all my hair if it made me live till 94+

Edited by whiteman

I lost a hair once. I looked everywhere for it except the most obvious place, under my pillow....and there it was. I put it back in my head straight away and promised myself I would never lose another one again.

Fingers crossed aye folks.....

Never mind farang, I was sat in a barbers chair in Bang Kapi, hardly a farang ghetto.

In walks an Asian man, hat on his head, gets into the chair next to me, holy shit, I nearly lost it.

Who in their right mind would get, at least a one inch tattoo in black ink across their forehead, so that it looked like a fringe when he was wearing a hat.

Utter vanity, just admit it, you are a slap head, join the rest of them.

An even better one, some guy posted on here about his mrs who is a hairdresser, in walks some guy and tells her, just a quick trim, dont touch the top, one of the best posts I have ever read on here, the hairdresser turns round and says, "I not cut copy hair", the <deleted> had a syrup.