Amnesty Bill debate starts, PM Yingluck absent

webfact

Not the most evil Prime Minister by a long shot, but Yingluck is certainly the worst example of a Prime Minister I have ever come across when it comes to lack of knowledge, lack of opinion, lack of responsibility for anything, lack of understanding and the uncanny ability to be anywhere other than where she ought to be. She is certainly a Prime Muppet. Well done those who voted her in or did little to stop her being voted in. You will reap what you have sown.

well, she is not as worse than any other PM as David Cameron e,g, Let her do her work, means work to develop the country in infrastructure, economy. water/flood management and health. Of course she has the right to make mistakes, but also the right to act with a good tactic to get on with her plans. You can't compare Thailand with a western democracy. She is the first PM to proceed in making peace with red's and yellow's. And let her brother come back. He paid his dues, but he is Thai and want to spend life in his home country where he is under full control of parliament and PM whoever it is,

You don't have the intellect to comment on a political debate. That is evident by this crazy post..... But then again, you are just a troll.

Not the most evil Prime Minister by a long shot, but Yingluck is certainly the worst example of a Prime Minister I have ever come across when it comes to lack of knowledge, lack of opinion, lack of responsibility for anything, lack of understanding and the uncanny ability to be anywhere other than where she ought to be. She is certainly a Prime Muppet. Well done those who voted her in or did little to stop her being voted in. You will reap what you have sown.

well, she is not as worse than any other PM as David Cameron e,g, Let her do her work, means work to develop the country in infrastructure, economy. water/flood management and health. Of course she has the right to make mistakes, but also the right to act with a good tactic to get on with her plans. You can't compare Thailand with a western democracy. She is the first PM to proceed in making peace with red's and yellow's. And let her brother come back. He paid his dues, but he is Thai and want to spend life in his home country where he is under full control of parliament and PM whoever it is,

Thank you so much. I never thought i would be possible, but you have managed it.

You have managed to articulate lucidly and faithfully the thoughts of the permanently insane and deluded. You weren't by any chance drip fed LSD as a baby were you?

Thank you for one of TVs best ever posts

It's a troll post, don't rise to it.

Anyone who is that stupid could never have made his way all the way to Thailand without being brought by the hand by his mummy.

• Like 1

I guess she still doesn't have helicopters that can fly at night! It was reported elsewhere that she went up the day before the mobile cabinet meeting--it doesn't start until tomorrow. She had to go check on a drug prevention program. Guess she is adding more jobs to her office rather than delegate (if it allows her to skip parliament meetings).

Ah, but surely all this justifies why for 2013/2014 the Office of the Prime Minister get 6 billion Baht more? Percentagewise also the largest budget increase.

Okay, if I understand this correctly, not only is the PM absent, but the ENTIRE CABINET, too.

During a crucial debate on a highly controversial bill like this one, allegedly drafted to foster national reconciliation?

Un-be-lie-vable!!!

Since when has the cabinet mattered?

Do you have any clue what's going on in Thailand? If not, stop posting BS. bah.gif

Not the most evil...but maybe the most greedy, together with the rest of the Shinawatra clan whistling.gif

• Like 1

Only in Thailand! How can someone be elected into the prime minister position but be so negligent and ignorant about the responsibility and the sacrifice that she needs to make?

Oh the agony of those confounded mobile cabinet meetings along with all those tiresome debates concerning my puppet master brother along with all those vexing questions I have to keep calling big brother about so as he can answer for me .

my ears ache from the constant phone calls let alone the bills for those calls and worst of all it plays havoc with ones shopping expeditions in foreign places too.

Yingluck :Now let me see, driver can you take me to eeeeeerr????

Driver you mean: Parliament madam?

Yingluck : Oh yes it's that big place isn't it that has people in it at times and I am told i have a nice chair there too.

This is 3rd world baby......

Guys, when the shit hits the fan....it's time to get out. This could get real ugly again! Thai's can't stand one another...can't we all just get along? LoL, not......cheesy.gif

You will know when the :hit-the-fan:, the airport will be choked with Shinawatras and their suitcases again. :cheesy:

• Like 1

If the puppet, the puppet master and most of the trolls are missing the meeting, one would think the yellows would have had an alternate bill ready that favored themselves, read it and pass it without opposition effectively barring the whole lot.

Then get the general and his troops to "eccort" the newly passed bill over to HRH to be signed off on. Big Brother was out of the country when it happened to him, his puppet only needs to be engrossed in another shopping trip to keep her peabrain occupied.

Would be funny to see her face as she was arrested upon returning to her 300m baht home with an arm full of prada and armony. giggle.gif

Hello Yingluck. How's Lopburi?

"It seems to be full of men in green-uniforms, who tell me they're eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Defense Minister, wonder who that is & when they're due ?" laugh.png

"But the shopping is rubbish ... no caviar at Tesco-Lotus-Express ... unbelieveable ! " rolleyes.gif

Are the streets going to kick off? I'm not being that guy (as I know businesses will have to close and people will get hurt), but how likely is it that schools will have to close due to the streets being taken over, or worse? I understand that a big protest is planned for tomorrow. Is this the start of the chaos and does the oppostion have the stones to follow this through? Any thoughts?

That reminds me, I must wind up the cuckoo clock !

It's a troll post, don't rise to it.

Anyone who is that stupid could never have made his way all the way to Thailand without being brought by the hand by his mummy.

Well put, klubex99. At least we agree on this one, if not all our comments.

I just wish the "other" troll who usually haunts these Thaksin clan related topics would get the flick, again.