Important advice to help you find the perfect woman in Thailand

Darren McKenzie

How to get a great girl here in Thailand

Let's be honest -- finding a great girl here in Thailand is hard. It takes time; it takes perseverance; it requires experience.

To help the newbies amongst you, I'v put together the following guide. I hope it proves useful.

HONESTY.
Good Thai girls are lovely, sweet and fresh. They never lie. They are always honest.

Bad Thai girls, however, are different. They are much more likely to rob banks and steal cars.

>> Expert tip: avoid Thai girls who've been to prison.

BOOZE.
Good Thai girls are lovely, sweet and fresh. They never drink alcohol.

Bad Thai girls, however, are different. They are much more likely to succumb to the demon vice.

>> Expert tip: avoid Thai girls whose apartments are strewn with empty bottles of methylated spirits.

FAGS
Good Thai girls are lovely, sweet and fresh. They never smoke

Bad Thai girls, however, are different. They are much more likely to consummate their cravings for nicotine.

>> Expert tip: avoid Thai girls with black teeth.

PERSONAL HYGIENE
Good Thai girls are lovely, sweet and fresh. They shower regularly. They are always clean and fragrant.

Bad Thai girls, however, are different. They tend not to wash so often. They are sometimes dirty.

>> Expert tip: avoid Thai girls with smelly armpits.

================================

I hope my advice helps. Good luck!

Looks like this topic fits this criteria:

5) Not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Closed

• Like 2