Briton found hanged in Pattaya

webfact

I knew Mick and Lynda for many years in Bahrain, used to go out drinking with them, boating (skiing) rugby club.We had some wild days and I find it hard to believe this happened.

The last I heard he was still with Lynda and she was working with a property company and he was on the go kart track (and has been for about 6 years, but maybe not the same one). They have a place in South Africa but not heard they had split up (Lynda is still in touch with friends and last saw her a couple of years ago).

Never trust any news from Thailand, Jim Green and Nick Lamb are just two who were the wrong end on the smiling culture.

Sad day.

R.I.P. Mick, condolences to his kids in England and Lynda.

Hi I know they had sold their place in South Africa.

I know Mike had some problems with various people there. This is why he moved to Mini Siam. I don't know the full story just what he wanted to tell me, so I don't want to comment.

A terrible terrible sad end to a Guy who was so committed to the sport he loved.

Edited by loonodingle

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew Mick and Lynda for many years in Bahrain, used to go out drinking with them, boating (skiing) rugby club.We had some wild days and I find it hard to believe this happened.

The last I heard he was still with Lynda and she was working with a property company and he was on the go kart track (and has been for about 6 years, but maybe not the same one). They have a place in South Africa but not heard they had split up (Lynda is still in touch with friends and last saw her a couple of years ago).

Never trust any news from Thailand, Jim Green and Nick Lamb are just two who were the wrong end on the smiling culture.

Sad day.

R.I.P. Mick, condolences to his kids in England and Lynda.

Hi I know they had sold their place in South Africa.

I know Mike had some problems with various people there. This is why he moved to Mini Siam. I don't know the full story just what he wanted to tell me, so I don't want to comment.

A terrible terrible sad end to a Guy who was so committed to the sport he loved.

Thanks for the update mate, I guess it will all come out one way or another.

F-in sad all the same.