High School Near Det Udom Is Looking For An English Teacher Now

sirchai

Sawasdee khrap and hello,

I'm just trying to help a friend to find an English teacher for their school. The school's located about 110 km away from Ubon Ratchathani, after Det Udon.

Here's the text, I'd received, as they thought I'd start there to teach the second term.

Good evening. T. XXXXXX,

May I give you about important details; XXXXXXXXXXXXXX School is the secondary school(public school) teaching from Matthayom 1-6. We have 1,462 students and far from Ubon 110 km. just pass Det-udom district. We require a foreigner teacher who can teach English, bachelor degree in any field and good in English. Contract 12 months, teaching about 18 - 22 periods/week. Now we pay for ( A guy from an African country) 20,000฿/month but for the native speaker we will pay more than that. There is a place to stay near school, the school near hospital, police station and market.
Thank you for your kindness.
So you'll have to have a degree in any field and you can start there immediately. Doesn't sound bad to have a 12 months contract. If anybody's interested, please page me, will get you in touch with them.
You don't have to be a Native English speaker, but your English should be first class .
Cheers-wai2.gif

An off-topic post has been removed. I will close this thread. For those with questions or who are interested, please send a PM to the OP.

Edit: I received word from the PM that the position has been filled.

//Closed//

• Like 1