Work permits for Phuket Residents

Does anyone know where the Labour Department is in Phuket and cost of a work permit. Last time around I used my lawyer but now they are talking about crazy charges so no want to try and do direct.

Regards

Stephen

I am the employer and it is for me.

For anyone who has done this I really would like to know where the Labour Department is and how much you paid for the permit directly without going via a lawyer or accountant.

Regards

SDM

I am the employer and it is for me. For anyone who has done this I really would like to know where the Labour Department is and how much you paid for the permit directly without going via a lawyer or accountant. Regards SDM

If you are "employing " yourself I do not rate your chance of obtaining a WP unless all the other ducks are in a row including the mandated number of Thai employees.

You can always seek advice from the office ---- they are friendly and do not bite!

Edited by thaiexpat21

If you are trying to find Phuket Labour then drive down the Bang Yai Canal Road heading out to Saphan Hin.

Turn right at the lights just before Land Transportation Dept, then second right again after about 200m, drive to the small Roundabout then first exit left - Labour is the second building on the right of the two lane soi.

• Like 1

Hi Guys

My current work permit will expire shortly and my lawyer arranged them all as a package deal last year. But now I will arrange the new one directly, as I do with my visa.

Ubonjo, thank you very much for that I imagined it would be this kind of figure.

Does anyone know where or have a number for the Labour Department in Phuket.

Regards

Stephen

Hi Guys My current work permit will expire shortly and my lawyer arranged them all as a package deal last year. But now I will arrange the new one directly, as I do with my visa. Ubonjo, thank you very much for that I imagined it would be this kind of figure. Does anyone know where or have a number for the Labour Department in Phuket. Regards Stephen

A link was provided !

Here it is again!facepalm.gif

http://phuketindex.com/phuketlabourprotection/