Can anyone name this fish ?

Can anyone please name this fish ? I bought them a while ago, they are about 1 inch long, very very aggressive ! they think nothing of attacking carp 18 inches long.

Nasty but amusing fish.

I have now separated them to another pond as it seems they can not stay with other fish. I have tried them on all kinds of food but have never seen them eat anything ? I imagine they are carnivores does anyone know what they eat ?

Thank you in advance for any info. smile.png

post-39028-0-56697800-1383528164_thumb.j

post-39028-0-79837700-1383528179_thumb.j

post-39028-0-99059300-1383528192_thumb.j

Maybe your right ? my fish are living in fresh water but I have an idea they are actually salt water fish ? they seem to be doing ok in fresh water so I wonder if they live in rivers close to the sea ?

The overwhelming issue with these fish is their aggression. sad.png

• Like 1

Thank you hanno, yes this is the fish I have, they like brackish water so it seems they live in the river close to the sea. Looks like the tank I have moved them to is not big enough so now I must move them again.

Thanks again for the help.

Minimum Tank Size: 30 gallons Care Level: Moderate Temperament: Aggressive Water Conditions: 75-82° F, KH 8-15, pH 7.0-8.0 Max. Size: 3" Color Form: Green, Tan, White, Yellow Diet: Carnivore Origin: Asia Family: Tetraodontidae

Thank you hanno, yes this is the fish I have, they like brackish water so it seems they live in the river close to the sea. Looks like the tank I have moved them to is not big enough so now I must move them again.

Thanks again for the help.

Minimum Tank Size: 30 gallons Care Level: Moderate Temperament: Aggressive Water Conditions: 75-82° F, KH 8-15, pH 7.0-8.0 Max. Size: 3" Color Form: Green, Tan, White, Yellow Diet: Carnivore Origin: Asia Family: Tetraodontidae

welcomeani.gif

Common Folks is the OOBA BOOGA Fish from The deep off the coast of Africa How it got here I have no idea

But you had better watch out It is a carnivorous species know to attack the groins of divers It has been seen in deep waters eating worms

It is also poisons Has a toxic substance where by you become allergic to all food in general

• Like 1