New taxi driver needed

onemorechang

Hi Guys

I need a new Taxi driver to take and collect me from the airport on a regular basis

The guy I have used for the last few years is starting to sub out my business again. (more fool him) the last few times I got people nearly falling asleep at the wheel, bad cars (old bangers hardly working) also mad drivers . had to ask several time to slow down

All this is not what I want.

I need a guy who is 100% reliable. Does the job himself, can read and understand Text messages in English ( flight no, date , time). Reading Email would be great but not essential also a good car.

Anyone have a recommendation from your own regular experiences

Thanks.

Edited by Rimmer
Please DO NOT post in non standard fonts thank you

My experience would be to use the local taxi service like most people. More reliable since there is always a huge line of cabs to service you. Yes maybe the convenience factor is gone but I still say more reliable. Another option would be to do what I did and find a local taxi that can do it for you.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have a driver I have used for the past couple years who I find very reliable, safe, and personable. He drives a Bangkok metered taxi but lives in and appears to be based in pattaya...maybe just specializes in airport runs. I trust him with my all important international flights and often have had him pick me up at two or three in the mornings with no slip ups. He is a middle aged fellow and a safe driver and friendly fellow who I am more than happy to recommend. He also is more than happy to do airport pickups as well. His rates are around 1200 to swampy and 1500 to don muang (he pays tolls).

Kuhn Ad

085 984 9594

I use Pattaya Limousine Company. 1200 baht to Bkk or the airport. Always a Camry or similar. My company use them all the time and they are excellent. Google them as they have a decent website

Can you give me a few more details as there is no ( Pattaya Limousine Company) on the webb with this exact

name that I can find on Google

Thanks.

Edited by onemorechang

I have a driver I have used for the past couple years who I find very reliable, safe, and personable. He drives a Bangkok metered taxi but lives in and appears to be based in pattaya...maybe just specializes in airport runs. I trust him with my all important international flights and often have had him pick me up at two or three in the mornings with no slip ups. He is a middle aged fellow and a safe driver and friendly fellow who I am more than happy to recommend. He also is more than happy to do airport pickups as well. His rates are around 1200 to swampy and 1500 to don muang (he pays tolls).

Kuhn Ad

085 984 9594

May well give him a go, for an airport pick up.

Thanks.

I use Pattaya Limousine Company. 1200 baht to Bkk or the airport. Always a Camry or similar. My company use them all the time and they are excellent. Google them as they have a decent website

Can you give me a few more details as there is no ( Pattaya Limousine Company) on the webb with this exact

Thanks.

Here you go : www.thelimopattaya.com

Have been using them for ages now, very reliable and good drivers (some ar female)

Yermanee wai.gif

Thanks.

Here you go : www.thelimopattaya.com

Have been using them for ages now, very reliable and good drivers (some ar female)

Yermanee wai.gif

Great stuff.

Thank you for that. wai2.gif