Visa for Wife and Daughter

Was intending to get Non-O for myself, wife and daughter then get retirement extension with wife and daughter piggy backing my visa as dependants. Unfortunately was told in home country to apply for non-OA and get non-O for wife and daughter. Now I'm down here informed by immigration can not get extension for wife and daughter.

Daughter at international school and wife from the Philippines under 50. Can I get ED visa for daughter and wife can get visa as guardian? do we need to leave Thailand to get these or can I get tourist visa and get an extension? will money have to be left in bank in wifes name and how much and for how long?

Informed by immigration that quick border run for myself and only getting 14 day stamp on return I could then apply for extension myself etc. etc. Just wasted 9hrs today on said border run and could not get 14 day stamp even after pleading (stamped in for one more year).

Wife and daughter non-O visa expire in 6 days and desperate for any suggestions.

You have a multi entry visa so a one year stay on each entry and no immigration is going to feel well about stamping it used when it is not and they did not issue it. So yes the child in school and mother as caretaker is another route.

(5) In the case of parents, there must be an account deposit with a
local bank made in the name of father or mother of not less than
Baht 500,000 as shown in bank account transactions for the past 3
months. For the first year, it should have that said amount in the
bank account for not less than 30 days at the submitted date of the
application.

Embassies have been known to of done the samething before.

If you could get documents together in 6 days from your daughters school she could get an extension as a student with her O visa.

If you had 5Ok baht in the bank for 30 days your wife could get one as her caregiver.

Your daughter is not charged for overstay if she is under15.

See 2.8 or 2.9 for your daughters extension and 2.11 for your wife's of police order 777/2551. Screen shot follows.

post-66997-13838162424301_thumb.jpg

Now see expire in 6 days, was thinking they were multi entry the same as you, so this is a last minute deal. She will most likely have to apply at a Consulate once child has extended. Until then she can get a tourist visa or maybe get a non immigrant on basis of your O-A visa and marriage as was done earlier.