Rent Boy Locks Customer In Bedroom

britmaveric

As i have said, I've read the story several times and I just cant see how it is funny to be robbed and locked in a room. The author's attempt at so called wit shouldn't disguise the fact that this was a crime and luckily the man in question was not hurt. Many other victims of crime in Pattaya haven't been so lucky.

If you think that makes me sad then so be it.

I don't suppose you were 'the man in question' perchance...? :o

As i have said, I've read the story several times and I just cant see how it is funny to be robbed and locked in a room. The author's attempt at so called wit shouldn't disguise the fact that this was a crime and luckily the man in question was not hurt. Many other victims of crime in Pattaya haven't been so lucky.

If you think that makes me sad then so be it.

You do seem to push your point pretty hard. Maybe you've got a hangup. Gay boy or straight girl, it's a funny situation. Lighten up. You'll find PC pretty unwelcome out here.

Actually, to feel sorry for the poor sod is pretty stupid. Getting involved in the prostitution scene has its risks. Even you should know it. Nobody got hurt, so whats the big deal.

Want a law ensuring a fair deal from prostitutes? Maybe write it into the constitution?

Edited by OlRedEyes

I found the story amusing. Doesn't matter if the victim was gay or straight.

He is leaving for home the next day and decideds to have one last quicky before going. He goes to a short-time hotel and falls asleep, waking up "some hours later, by which time the sun was shining".

If the room was “not the cleanest I have known", why did he stick around after his tryst, instead of going back to where ever he had been staying previously ?

When he finally gets released, he's in too much of a hurry to get to the airport to want to do any "follow-up" to the crime (i.e. filing a report and possibly identifying the suspect).

Why did it take so long for them to get into the room ? They had to call a locksmith to cut the lock off, Where did this lock come from, the "hotel" or the prostitute ? I haven't seen any places that use padlocks as regular door-locks (except to lock-out delinquent renters, or for people going away for holidays). If it was a hotel lock, why didn't they have a spare key ? If the lock came from the prostitute, why is the punter being charged for a replacement ?

Why was an embassy official summoned ? Why was he carrying so much cash on him if he was leaving the next day ? I guess this leisure palace doesn't have phones installed in the rooms either (unlike most hotels in the city).

It's always funny when it happens to someone else !

My money usually disappears while I'm wide awake, when ever that certain someone tilts her head, looks me in the eyes and smiles. Hours later I realize I have to hit the ATM again as I've suddenly run out of cash for some odd, unexplainable reason. :o

You will know the answer to that when you are on the receiving end.

:o

stop pushing your p.c. agenda down other peoples throats , most people on this forum bend over backwards to show tolerance to minorities.

a guy goes to a filthy short time room in an obscenely named hotel for some paid gay sex and is left banging on the back door trying to get out !!

made me laugh !!

very funny ! short time room rent in a bar ! and the poor guy wake up at ten in the morning !!!!

hummm very very funny

My sympathies to the victim. It's too bad that someone doesn't finger (no pun intended) the lad. He was paid a good sum of money for whatever he had to do. Surely if he gets away with it he will try it again on someone.

My sympathies to the victim. It's too bad that someone doesn't finger (no pun intended) the lad. He was paid a good sum of money for whatever he had to do. Surely if he gets away with it he will try it again on someone.

Yeah really disappointing he has no sense of work ethic...

some of you guys are really something :o

Your humor obviously takes precedent over somebody's misfortune and if that’s the way you want to live your lives then fine. The money boy is obviously a criminal. The victim was asleep when the crime took place. What if he had woken up and put up some sort of fight. Maybe the outcome wouldn’t have been so funny. One can assume the criminal will attempt this again and there will be another victim but that’s ok, right?

But it’s the story in the newspaper by some half wit journalist that I find sad. The fact that it involves an old guy and a money boy shouldn’t be an excuse to mock someone. Somebody suffered here but that is now become acceptable to have a go at. What kind of society are we becoming?

It has nothing to do with Pc, but more to do with compassion, something that will go over the heads of many here. Whether you are straight or gay, the victim could easily have been many on this forum, that is, someone who has paid for sex.

You guys who find it funny will see what you want to see, and that's fine. Humor is at its funniest when it's at the expense of someone else and not yourself, right?

Laugh away and attack away, it’s what makes you people tick. It’s what you call your life and if that makes me not have one then I’m happy with that.

"Whether you are straight or gay, the victim could easily have been many on this forum, that is, someone who has paid for sex. "

Very true.

If it had been me (and a money HONEY though) I'm sure everyone , including me, would have pissed their pants about it. :D

ce la vie

"Whether you are straight or gay, the victim could easily have been many on this forum, that is, someone who has paid for sex. "

Very true.

If it had been me (and a money HONEY though) I'm sure everyone , including me, would have pissed their pants about it. :D

ce la vie

Exactly. I would have been seriously pissed off, but still be able to laugh about it afterwards.

Dumpster, if you're going to live in a - lets say diplomatically - non 1st world country, there are much bigger issues to fight, if that is your thing, than a punter getting ripped off in a short-time room. Actually, it sounds a bit ridiculous the way you are trying to crusade for the guy....

Edited by OlRedEyes

Dumpster:

It would appear to me the problem originally began when the "victim" went to Boyz Town and picked up a friend for the evening. They then went to some sleazy hotel, where the perp performed sex on the "victim".

The "victim" then fell asleep and got ripped off. After he was released from his time in purgatory, the "victim" decided to head to the airport and not file charges. If he wasn't that concerned about it, why are you?

The "victim" got what he deserved. He did something amazingly stupid and had to pay for it. That's called "life".

Case closed. :o

Guest endure
You guys who find it funny will see what you want to see, and that's fine. Humor is at its funniest when it's at the expense of someone else and not yourself, right?

If the worst thing that ever happened to me was that I paid 300 quid for a shag and got locked in a bedroom overnight then I'd be a happy man.

The victim made a stupid mistake, one that could so easily have happened to many others and probably will happen to others in the future.

The point for me is, that it's the way humor has become acceptable to use at the expense of somone who has suffered. Recently there was a story on this forum about gay guys being kidnapped and having their bank accounts emptied while held at gunpoint. No jokes there though, why? because some dim wit journalist couldn't find any humour in the story? Why? gay guys have been tricked and held hostage. Stripped and restrained. No bondage jokes there? no, at least he enjoyed the robbery jokes.

Laugh at yourself, fine, at others? I dont think so. Not a good way to be going IMO, that's all. I'm obviously the only one who can see where this is heading.

I rest my case. Nothing more to be said.

Edited by DUMPSTER

The victim made a stupid mistake, one that could so easily have happened to many others and probably will happen to others in the future.

The point for me is, that it's the way humor has become acceptable to use at the expense of somone who has suffered. Recently there was a story on this forum about gay guys being kidnapped and having their bank accounts emptied while held at gunpoint. No jokes there though, why? because some dim wit journalist couldn't find any humour in the story? Why? gay guys have been tricked and held hostage. Stripped and restrained. No bondage jokes there? no, at least he enjoyed the robbery jokes.

Laugh at yourself, fine, at others? I dont think so. Not a good way to be going IMO, that's all. I'm obviously the only one who can see where this is heading.

Where is that then?

Where is that then?

Buggered if I know... :o

Where is that then?

You might be if that rent boy gets hold of you. :D

Where is that then?

You might be if that rent boy gets hold of you. :D

Or Dumpster..? :D

Well, if you are the only one in a crowd who thinks a certain way, who is right, you or all the people that think differently than you ?

When someone stands up and declares "I am right and all the rest of you are wrong", it makes me wonder.

If I held a point of view, and everyone around me thought differently, I would be d@mn certain to recheck my information to ensure I was in fact correct, or to figure out where I am wrong in my thinking.

Well, if you are the only one in a crowd who thinks a certain way, who is right, you or all the people that think differently than you ?

When someone stands up and declares "I am right and all the rest of you are wrong", it makes me wonder.

If I held a point of view, and everyone around me thought differently, I would be d@mn certain to recheck my information to ensure I was in fact correct, or to figure out where I am wrong in my thinking.

Well i'm the only one willing to say that i dont think it's right to report news in this way or that it wasn't funny. Of course I know i'm going be shot down for taking this stand, wouldnt be the first time, and saying something that the great and the good of the Pattaya masses dont agree with, but so be it. Doesn't make them right or me wrong, we just see the world differently. Wouldnt life be boring if we all thought the same way.

You see most of the pattaya forum just like to take cheap pot shots at each other without really ever aying anything relevant. The good old one liners! As long as they feel good about themselves, thats all that matters to them.

Maybe they've stopped trying to find the perfect world?

Maybe they like a little less control. Maybe they expect individuals to take more responsibility for their own welfare, and not always go crying for legislation and protection when they stub their toes.

Haven't been to Patters for 10 years.....

Edited by OlRedEyes

Dumpster .... lighten up .... you'd see this about the str8 guys .... but instead you get the threads about ... "I bought a farm and a business in Surin and she took me for wverything" ....

OK .. the sophomoric "tail-gating" remarks were sad and purile ... but it was kinda a funny story :o

Dumpster .... lighten up .... you'd see this about the str8 guys .... but instead you get the threads about ... "I bought a farm and a business in Surin and she took me for wverything" ....

OK .. the sophomoric "tail-gating" remarks were sad and purile ... but it was kinda a funny story :o

Which ones were those then?

Well i'm the only one willing to say that i dont think it's right to report news in this way or that it wasn't funny. Of course I know i'm going be shot down for taking this stand, wouldnt be the first time, and saying something that the great and the good of the Pattaya masses dont agree with, but so be it. Doesn't make them right or me wrong, we just see the world differently. Wouldnt life be boring if we all thought the same way.

You see most of the pattaya forum just like to take cheap pot shots at each other without really ever aying anything relevant. The good old one liners! As long as they feel good about themselves, thats all that matters to them.

DUMPSTER what I will say to you is:- Laugh and the world laughs with you....Cry and you will cry alone!......Now forget the fact that the lad was gay and forget the fact that people on here found the story amusing.

I think that you seriously need a good laugh and you seriously need to lighten up........You should go and see some good old Laurel & Hardy films......those two had plenty of misfortunes and the whole world laughed about it and at them.....but there was nothing personal, so don`t take comments you see on here as personal or you will continue to cry alone.

:D start from the beginning

OK .. the sophomoric "tail-gating" remarks were sad and purile ... but it was kinda a funny story :D

:D start from the beginning

Everything after the first line in the OP:

"Rent boy locks customer in bedroom" :o