I was 16, She was 25

Andrewb1997

Hi, I recently travelled to Thailand too meet my Uncle and his wife (Thai) who lived in Ubon, and we stayed in Bangkok for just 1 night.

Ok, so we arrived bla bla bla, checked in at our hotel and then as the day went on, decided to hit the hotel bar for a few drinks. We then later met a few of my uncles wife's friends (Both Female, however... Lesbians) We then decided to head to some bars in the infamous "Nana Plaza" I'd walked through this place before, and it seemed like a Stronghold for retired white blokes, looking for a thrill (Fair enough.... I guess, not as if they can get 20 year old good looking girls in the UK) Bear in mind when I was last in the Nana Plaza I was 15, and was being swarmed by prostitutes/Bar girls, my uncle just told me it's because they'd never seen a white "Boy" before, which of course I believed. So the idea of returning to the place seemed abit weried, being that I'd heard tales of Ladyboys and prostitutes robbing their patrons etc... Not that I planned to spend the night with a prostitute.

So anyway, back to where I was, we went back to this Nana Plaza and I was quite surprised, not once was I harassed! I soon then realised it was because of the other 2 women we was with, they might of thought I was with one of them. So anyway we sat and had a few drinks in this Nana plaza and then later on headed to a place called "Soi Cowboy" Now I know this place, I'd read about it online, well only for about 1 minute all I recalect was "NOT FOR FAMILIES" "DIRTY OLD MEN" So we headed into this Dollhouse bar/Strip club and my uncles wife and her friends kinda sat on their own table, and just left with me with my uncle, and within' seconds suddenly I've got all these topless women standing next to me, sitting on my lap, some even trying to jam their tougn down my throat, later with the small amount of Thai I knew, (I know quite abit of Thai, on a scale of 1 to 10, and 10 being fluent and 1 being "Hello" I'd say about 4" So the night goes on and I slowly drift away from my uncle, paying more attention to the 3/4 Women standing topless by my side trying to talk English to me etc... Then as it got later my Uncle told me "you could go back to the hotel with what ever one you want, or all of them if you want to pay for it" My first thought was "WHAT THE fxxx?! You can't take strippers back with you" then I realised I wasn't in the 1st world. So I went back with her, took her back to my hotel, she stayed the night, and it costed me baht 500.. She was pretty hot too, and she wasn't a lady boy either. She kinda hung her head in shame a little bit after I told her I was 16, but oh well.

I just kinda wanna know...

was I ripped off? And what do men normally pay for an all nighter with a pretty Thai girl.

Thanks for reading,

Edited by metisdead
Profanity

Welcome to Thai Visa ... welcomeani.gif

Awesome first post ... rolleyes.gif

As a 16 year old, presuming that you are still at School, your English teacher will be proud of your creative writing skills which are well developed and showing an active imagination.

Good Luck with the rest of your Schooling and let us know when the Paperback is in print.

• Like 1

Welcome to Thai Visa ... welcomeani.gif

Awesome first post ... rolleyes.gif

As a 16 year old, presuming that you are still at School, your English teacher will be proud of your creative writing skills which are well developed and showing an active imagination.

Good Luck with the rest of your Schooling and let us know when the Paperback is in print.

Perhaps his imagination has developed fairly well David, but the poor kid's spelling and grammer skills are plain awful, atrocious.

Back to kindergarted little boy.

OP may wish to read the forum rules before posting:

3) Not to post in a manner that is vulgar, obscene or profane.

As he is wondering if he paid much, was ripped off, this is discussion of prostitution and not allowed either:

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

Here's the link to the forum rules: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

xmfr_closed1.gif.pagespeed.ic.olLdkGnI3k