The Myth of MSG

iluvthailand

I like MSG, but I know what it does to me later, so I usually avoid it. I can tell when I have had MSG. Serious gut cramps about 5 hours later, and a strong thirst.

A friend of mine quit MSG and her headaches disappeared. They reappear when MSG is ingested.

Obviously it effects different people in different ways. Moderation is the way to go, unless you have serious reactions.

It won't kill you.

MSG causes an extreme insulin response. If you're getting that kind of reaction to MSG, best get a diabetic check to see if you're pre-diabetic. Just sayin' is all. I've been diabetic for seven years now and it's really no fun at all. Best catch early.

MSG causes a very large insulin response after it is ingested since there are glutamate receptors in the pancreas.

http://www.msgtruth.org/diabetes.htm

Which in conjunction with HFCS is not a very good combination.

Don't consume too much of either of them.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out dr Richard blaylock or blaycock. He's done a lot of work into msg and neurotoxins

Read carefully though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thing about neurotoxings like MSG and Aspartame is how tricky they are in hiding it in the ingredients of a product, all fish sauce and soy sauces have MSG. If you see "modified food starch listed" MSG.

Apartame is another neurotoxin which the dairy industry in the USA is trying to add to milk for kids without listing it as an ingredient. I suspect they are already doing it here.

Ajinomoto also owns the patent for Aspartame. The polical clout corporations like Ajinomoto have is enormous. With so much money at stake you have to take any research by them with a grain of salt or a pinch of Stevia, hehehe.

Naturally occurring MSG is great, Parmesan cheese , but you use it sparingly, and it's not a hidden ingredient anywhere.

Aspartame is bad because it tricks the brain into thinking you're getting something sweet but not giving your body the energy from the sweet craving, essentially making your body crave even more sweet, while starving you for the energy the body is craving for, effectively making you overeat and crave even more sweet, pretty insidious really.

Thank you Ajinomoto.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

Hello All, Ajinomoto my have the new patent, but was invented and patented in the US.

rice555

Check out dr Richard blaylock or blaycock. He's done a lot of work into msg and neurotoxins

Read carefully though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thing about neurotoxings like MSG and Aspartame is how tricky they are in hiding it in the ingredients of a product, all fish sauce and soy sauces have MSG. If you see "modified food starch listed" MSG.
Apartame is another neurotoxin which the dairy industry in the USA is trying to add to milk for kids without listing it as an ingredient. I suspect they are already doing it here.
Ajinomoto also owns the patent for Aspartame. The polical clout corporations like Ajinomoto have is enormous. With so much money at stake you have to take any research by them with a grain of salt or a pinch of Stevia, hehehe.

Naturally occurring MSG is great, Parmesan cheese , but you use it sparingly, and it's not a hidden ingredient anywhere.
Aspartame is bad because it tricks the brain into thinking you're getting something sweet but not giving your body the energy from the sweet craving, essentially making your body crave even more sweet, while starving you for the energy the body is craving for, effectively making you overeat and crave even more sweet, pretty insidious really.
Thank you Ajinomoto.

Hello All, Ajinomoto my have the new patent, but was invented and patented in the US.

rice555

Not too surprizing, as Ajinomoto spreads a lot of money around, they for all practical purposes are part owners of the FDA. It very likely this new proposal for adding Apartame to school kids milk without listing it as an ingredient will pass.

Shocking but true.

http://www.ibtimes.com/aspartame-milk-big-dairy-wants-sneak-sweeteners-without-labels-theres-one-last-chance-comment-fda

In truth Aspartame is an addictive neurotoxin and shoud not be in the food supply at all.

http://www.safefood.org.nz/aspartaddict.html