Thai 'Red Shirts' rally ahead of key amnesty debate

webfact

how did they count protesters in both sides?

So the red shirts are more than the opposition?

So the Red-Shirts are defending Yingluck & their government, but many are also against the Amnesty-Bill which whitewashes the former-PM of any responsibility for their 2010-martyrs, I doubt they know whether they're pro or anti the Bill, they're just following orders as usual. blink.png

Hope they have sponsorship, from a headache-pill manufacturer ! laugh.png

Can't help wondering how many supporters of the anti amnesty bill protesters would have shown up if they were bused in from the provinces free of charge as the red thugs have been and lined up for their daily allowance (check out youtube ) courtesy of Mr Stringpuller in Dubai .

BP reported 4,000 redshirts & the Nation is reporting 45,000!  I wonder if there are any vaguely accurate figures out there?   Also, how many of the Redshirts are protesting against the Amnesty bill and how many are protesting for it?

BP today puts it at 50.000, with 13.000 more at other sites. The Red Shirts puts it at 100.000, The Nation puts it at 45.000 (did not read The Nation, but I believe what I read here)...

Whatever the number is... Since many of you guys supported the street protests of the Dems and the associated colors/movements, please, in all fairness, do welcome the reds who join the party Posted Image

The Dems opened the ball, now everybody wants to dance Posted Image

Not sure it was such a smart more of the Dems though. Ideal to destroy the country even more. But ok, it will all be fixed after a few more years of chaos.

I wonder when will the people start to be wiser?

"I wonder when will the people start to be wiser?"

I'm not sure it's the people who need to be wiser, it seems that the politicians of all affiliations are lacking wisdom.

As for your comment about  "the Dems opening the ball", perhaps some of the attendees of both sides would like to do something a bit more violent than dancing?  

If you think that the politicians are lacking wisdom... I guess I would say the same for most of those who write on this forum.

All those who supported the latest street protests of the Dems will have part of the responsibility if clashes, or worse, occur...

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Education Minister Chaturon Chaisang

i did not realise this government were so useless as appoint a total clown as education minister

amazing thailand indeed but you have to cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

anyone who can support this lot must have no more than 1 brain cell if that and those who voted this bunch in deserve every thing they will get

Education Minister Chaturon Chaisang 

i did not realise this government were so useless as appoint a total clown as education minister 

amazing thailand indeed but you have to Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image 

anyone who can support this lot must have no more than 1 brain cell if that and those who voted this bunch in deserve every thing they will get 

Suthep would be a better education minister indeed.

He could teach very well how to go to war with neighboring countries, how manipulate people with the aim of toppling an elected government, how to crackdown on people in a temple... He is a skilled person for sure :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Department of Special Investigation (DSI) chief Tarit Pengdith yesterday gave a stern warning to anti-government protest leaders and their financial supporters.

In a statement, he urged all to cease their actions, to uphold democracy and the rule of law and restore the peace.

He said that there was no more reason to support protests, given that all coalition parties had agreed not to revisit the controversial amnesty bill.

Also, prolonged protests could lead to violence and chaos, which could damage lives and property as in the past. If this attempt continued, it was equivalent to stirring unrest, which violated the law.

In the mean time there has been no action against Arisman who stated that if the anti-government protesters wouldn't move, the red shirts would move them. Fairness, equality and integrity in action.

Not to mention Arisman being seen on TV for 4 years calling for Bangkok to be burned,

and everyone to come to the red rally with a litre bottle for gas.

The DSI, Tarit is demonstrably a stooge of the liege lord,

has no business warning ANY political protestor to stop.

I can't find that link... suggestions?

It's been on youtube for ages. And linked from TVF in the back pages.

To my knowledge it has not been removed.

So for 4 years the vid's have been common knowledge.

PROMISES AND PROMISES FROM THE CORRUPTED YINGLUCK !

Only her brother, the criminal Thaksin in her mind.

She DON,T CARE ANYTHING ABOUT THAILAND, ONLY HER BROTHER !

HOW SHE EVEN GET TO THE POWER ARE A MYSTERIUM ?

TROW HER AWAY QUICKLY, THE COUNTRY GET BAD REPUTATION, AS A RESULT OF HER !

Hope for a better Thailand !

Department of Special Investigation (DSI) chief Tarit Pengdith yesterday gave a stern warning to anti-government protest leaders and their financial supporters.

In a statement, he urged all to cease their actions, to uphold democracy and the rule of law and restore the peace.

He said that there was no more reason to support protests, given that all coalition parties had agreed not to revisit the controversial amnesty bill.

Also, prolonged protests could lead to violence and chaos, which could damage lives and property as in the past. If this attempt continued, it was equivalent to stirring unrest, which violated the law.

In the mean time there has been no action against Arisman who stated that if the anti-government protesters wouldn't move, the red shirts would move them. Fairness, equality and integrity in action.

Does he not realize that these people did not go to the red shirt school on democracy. There fore they will not use guns and rocket launchers or invade any hospitals. Bangkok need not worry they will not try to burn it down. They did not go to red shirt school of democracy. They are not a bunch of out of work thugs and drunks claiming to have an education in democracy where they received a gun as a diploma.