Any guess what dog breed?

Just sort of wanted to know the breed, just in case we have to give medicine, tick and flea repellent etc.

I do agree that they have a face only a mother could love.

Mine's half border collie, but never had the problem with ivermectin.

Suspect yours are too far from the original to worry. Probably like cockroaches, able to survive a nuclear blast ….

• Like 2

shitzu poodle type mixes/ or terrier and poodle/ shitzu

or lhasa mix (lhasa apso fairly unlikely not such a popular breed anywhere) but shitzus and poodles running rampant as hi/so dogs so yeah, bad hair day on shtizpoos//

• Like 2

Thanks for all the comments. Seems the answer is to let their hair grow a little longer and then get it professionally cut.

They must have had a hard life. How we came across them was that the female came from a house with many dogs, lots of yelping from there and we found her scared and sheltering outside our kitchen, thus we took her in.

Her brother was then placed in our care by the owner as he was getting bitten the owners larger dogs.

What is difficult is that they are quite 'human' shy, so I don't really wish to contemplate their previous life.

We will do our best with them and I'll probably pony up the coin to have her de-sexed. Give me a couple of months and I'll try and do the above and give another photo.

• Like 2

i think they are German Shepherds in disguise.

I think the are either Affenpinshers or Heinz dogssmile.png

Not an Affenpinsher the so called monkey dog as we have one

He is so ugly that my wife said no one will buy him. So we rescued him from Chatuchak. Fantastic dog. Looks are not everything