The less expensive blood test in Bangkok ?

phompen

I would like where is the less expensive blood test in Bangkok ?

I just need to test the basics things , and I will need to test it every 2 weeks, so it should be nice to get a good price

I don't need to see a doctor, I just want to get the paper for myself, I'm followed by a doctor in France with Internet...

P.S : if you know some laboratories who do some advanced blood/urine/hair tests, I'm also interrested

Edited by phompen

Doing a blood test for those minerals could be just a simple blood chemistry test but the blood result will not be "relevant to food" specifically as the body would have processed these according the different physiological processes that is relevant to each of them. Doing these tests every 2 weeks will not be relevant as the levels will not fluctuate during this time; potassium and sodium might but only in case of very severe illness.

Perhaps you should consult a nutritionist first.

• 2 weeks later...

"testing " every 2 weeks and "advanced blood/urine/hair tests" ?

All sound a bit exotic and probably based on Quackery .

I would hazard a guess that the OP is looking for the elusive "Toxin"

Get your head out of the sand. Some of us are looking for serious replies not from Quacks telling us it's quackery. Grow up

"testing " every 2 weeks and "advanced blood/urine/hair tests" ?

All sound a bit exotic and probably based on Quackery .

I would hazard a guess that the OP is looking for the elusive "Toxin"

Get your head out of the sand. Some of us are looking for serious replies not from Quacks telling us it's quackery. Grow up

Here you are .............The link will inform of "advanced hair tests" !smile.png

http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/hair.html

Here you are .............The link will inform of "advanced hair tests" !smile.png

yes hair is not enough, it has to be combined with urine and stool tests

if you get a high level of mercury on the 3 tests, it means you have abnormal levels of mercury in the body

it could come from the teeth (the main source), the vaccins, or from products from the sea, and there are also some other sources

Here you are .............The link will inform of "advanced hair tests" !xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.TZt5dYe8BC.webp

yes hair is not enough, it has to be combined with urine and stool tests

if you get a high level of mercury on the 3 tests, it means you have abnormal levels of mercury in the body

it could come from the teeth (the main source), the vaccins, or from products from the sea, and there are also some other sources

Where is it possible to learn more about these abnormal levels of mercury which you say comes from teeth , "vaccins" or sea and other products?

Are there any references excluding , of course, Quack and Crank websites ?

There is a french book written by a famous doctor, called the anti toxic book, it lists all the souces of toxic products

why do you think the dentist wear a mask of protection when they fill a tooth with a mercury amalgam ?

the sea is full of mercury with decade of gold searching, even the white bears at the north pole have a problem with mercury...

1 gram of mercury is enough to contaminate a lack

Any hospital laboratory can undertake routine investigations relating to blood chemistry............... just ask for "Urea and Electrolytes" .

This test will be cheap and the results available on the same day.

If you need something other than routine chemistry you must first of all determine exactly what "advanced" tests you require.

Just stating a requirement for "advanced blood/urine/hair tests" is meaningless.

A good one is BRIA labs, certified and they work for multiple hospitals. www.brianet.com

The more advanced tests are shipped to Singapore.

You pay there 20% of what you would pay at bumrungrad and no doctors fee.

They also give you a 10% discount coupon for every next visit.

You receive the results by email usually within a few days.

Just send them an email for a pricelist.