Is There Such A Thing As A Thai Girl Calander?

mdmayes

One word - Shrimp. Google him.

Yes, this is the one to aquire! (and collect...) Pure Thai classics!

I hadn't heard about Shrimp before. Googling only produced a few pics, but those were indeed of quality. It wasn't so long ago when there still were healthy looking brown skinned women walking around, I reckon. 10 years ago ?

To bad. Perhaps there is a business opportunity for some enterprising farang.

Shrimp used to produce the calenders for Mekong Whisky,amongst other brands, back in the eighties. I still have a couple somewhere in my treasures that i cart around from house to house. All the oil companies had them too , and they were available from the post offices to select people ie: locals . Must have cost the companies a fair bit to produce such high quality calenders just to give away for free. - I guess that is why they are no longer available.

The AfterDark is the last ones of the good ones i have seen and i think it can only be found in Pattaya or by mail order .

Edited by xen

One word - Shrimp. Google him.

Yes, this is the one to aquire! (and collect...) Pure Thai classics!

I hadn't heard about Shrimp before. Googling only produced a few pics, but those were indeed of quality. It wasn't so long ago when there still were healthy looking brown skinned women walking around, I reckon. 10 years ago ?

To bad. Perhaps there is a business opportunity for some enterprising farang.

Shrimp ceased publishing his calendars after receiving some heavy flak from the powers that be. The usual stuff - demeaning to Thai womanhood, etc.