Hotels in Surin

sezzo

I have a friend wanting to stay in Surin city in 3rd week of Jan 2014. About 6 or 7 years ago I stayed in the then newly opened Majestic Hotel near the bus station. I found the hotel then was quite good for a couple of days stay. Is this hotel still ok or is there another hotel in Surin city which is the same standard. My friend definately wants to stay in a hotel with a swimming pool. Any advice would be appreciated.

Try looking at agoda.

Why? What other Hotels in Moung Surin have a pool????

None ( I think) BTW the newer Majestic Twin nr Soi Kola is good and the use of the hotel chain pool is still permitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Try looking at agoda.

None ( I think) BTW the newer Majestic Twin nr Soi Kola is good and the use of the hotel chain pool is still permitted.

You would know Dave, LOL

Thong Tarin has a pool.

Try looking at agoda.

You would know Dave, LOL

Thong Tarin has a pool.

..... and soapy baths.........

Nice post#2 Boycie smile.png

• Like 2

Try looking at agoda.

Tried that but when I looked up on Agoda for both Majestic and Thong Tarin for Jan and Dec both had no available rooms for those dates. Not sure if its a problem with Agoda and those hotels but thought I would ask for any more local input.

Try looking at agoda.

You would know Dave, LOL

Thong Tarin has a pool.

Its a bird bath, Trigger!

• Like 1

Try looking at agoda.

Tried that but when I looked up on Agoda for both Majestic and Thong Tarin for Jan and Dec both had no available rooms for those dates. Not sure if its a problem with Agoda and those hotels but thought I would ask for any more local input.

Better to call direct.

When high season approaches, some hotels in Thailand make fewer rooms available to the booking engines. Walk-in pays better.

When all else fails try the new Best Western in Buriram, it has a pool. or Muang Resort Buriram. They also have a pool and excellent food.Also Ryans Resort, nice place nice pool,good food and a good pint.

http://www.muangresort-buriram.com/

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/TH/Buriram-hotels/BEST-WESTERN-Royal-Buriram-Hotel/Hotel-Overview.do?propertyCode=99325&group=false&srcPage=SelectHotel&isMapOpen=false&selectedHotels=

http://ryansresort.com/

Edited by khwaibah
  • Like 2

"Good site but no pools. The OP wanted a pool."

Hiso mansion has pool

White Elephant resort has pool

Ryan's Resort has pool

Majestic hotel has pool

Ryans and Majestic had already been mentioned but Hiso Manision and Elephant Resort had not.

Also http://www.thongtarinhotel.com/gallery.html has a pool

Hotel Petchkasem Grand Surin

Thats six hotels in Surin with pools ? Any more?????????

Makes wounder how many the elephants have used for the festival.

Edited by khwaibah

Try looking at agoda.

You would know Dave, LOL

Thong Tarin has a pool.

Its a bird bath, Trigger!

Hardly a Bird Bath D, Myself and Marlene, have been there and liked it, no bugs or flies in the pool very clean tooo.. tongue.png

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/73/83/4a/filename-img-1033-jpg.jpg"/></a><br/>This

• Like 2

Hotel Petchkasem Grand 350 Baht for a decent sized room, no brekkie included in this low price but the Hotel has a bar,restaurant and a very nice pool. Walking distance to the bus station, Surin Plaza Shopping and the four local pubs and eating establishments. Hard to beat all that.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hardly a Bird Bath D, Myself and Marlene, have been there and liked it, no bugs or flies in the pool very clean tooo.. tongue.png

Maybe, I was in the one directly behind it, Trigger!

Petchkesem and Tarin are OK hotel but a bit dated and worn out IMO!

Edited by DILLIGAD