Yingluck changes meeting venue reportedly for fear of 'ambush' by whistle blowers

Lite Beer

Yingluck changes meeting venue reportedly for fear of 'ambush' by whistle blowers
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra Friday abruptly changed her meeting venue from the Industry Ministry to the Government House for fear of an ambush by whistle-blowing protesters.

Yingluck was initially scheduled to meet permanent secretary-level officers from all ministries at the Industry Ministry at 2 pm.

But the Government Spokesman Office sent an SMS message to reporters that the meeting venue was changed to the Santi Maitree Building at the Government House.

Sources said the meeting venue was changed because a group of protesters planned to ambush the prime minister by blowing their whistles into her face at the ministry, which is outside the areas under enforcement of the Internal Security Act

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-11-15

I Think it is time someone put the Prime Minister on notice that not everyone in Thailand likes her , nor her brother or the PTP, that's democracy , like it or not Prime Minister , the kitchen might become much hotter in the near future, if you can't take the heat, get out.bah.gif

Wonder how far will this circus of clowns go down? Running this country is like children playing and fighting each other. Thought they were supposed to be grown ups and have some brains building the future generations or is this a bad dream come true?

What made you think that? Have you just arrived in Thailand? tongue.png

Wonder how far will this circus of clowns go down? Running this country is like children playing and fighting each other. Thought they were supposed to be grown ups and have some brains building the future generations or is this a bad dream come true?

Nope, just that in recent days, they've deteriorated to such childish acts and was wondering are these people really the guardian of the country? I've not seen any countries in the world that have been close to such antics? facepalm.gif

Nope, just that in recent days, they've deteriorated to such childish acts and was wondering are these people really the guardian of the country? I've not seen any countries in the world that have been close to such antics? facepalm.gif

Dunno but many have fights in parliament. http://parliamentfights.wordpress.com/

Edited by thaicbr

Well, better to be ambushed by whistles than by reds throwing grenades and bearing RPG's. In fact if I recall right, didn't the reds ambush Abhisit and destroy his car while he was in it, he was lucky to get out unhurt. Give me a good whistling any day, but clearly for the sensitive souls on the PTP cabinet, Sticks and stones may break my bones but whistles will destroy me!

Now who was it the other day saying that the Dems doing the whistling would be the laughing stock in the western media. Here we have a PM changing venues for fear of whistling. Leadership ain't what it used to be!!

I believe you're referring to me .

I suppose the fact the Thread title for once actually includes the term "reportedly" went over yours and the usual einsteins, head/s. And once again the mass falls for a story completely based on un-named "sources" because it's what you want to hear and you can bray away to each other on your own internet forum.

Yingluck changes meeting venue reportedly for fear of 'ambush' by whistle blowers Sources said the meeting venue was changed..............

Posts in violation of these forum rules have been removed:

5) Not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8) Not to post extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais.

• Like 1