What Do People Want?

donna

What started off as a very good thread regarding, particularly, listings of good tradesmen etc, has again degenerated into the kind of drivel which puts anyone off bothering to 'get this forum going', and more depressingly, consolidates the view that this island is inhabited by half-wits with nothing better to do that sit around deluding themselves that they are indeed, big sexy man, and getting pissed all day.

You could make a start, Donna, by not replying, and thus encouraging, the kind of posts which have distracted from what could have been a very useful thread. This is probably as far as it'll get. Christ.

I would like info on something fun and sporty. Hope to know what, where, how much, reviews, etc.

Example:

- Archery

- Horse riding

- Off road bikes

- Kite surfing

- bla bla bla

Those who've done any of the sports mentioned can give input on the location, service, quality of fun, etc. etc.

What started off as a very good thread regarding, particularly, listings of good tradesmen etc, has again degenerated into the kind of drivel which puts anyone off bothering to 'get this forum going', and more depressingly, consolidates the view that this island is inhabited by half-wits with nothing better to do that sit around deluding themselves that they are indeed, big sexy man, and getting pissed all day.

You could make a start, Donna, by not replying, and thus encouraging, the kind of posts which have distracted from what could have been a very useful thread. This is probably as far as it'll get. Christ.

grumpy.jpg

thanks for your comments jitagon. but this is simple harmless FUN.

if you have anything to contribute, of course, i would be happy to listen. as mentioned earlier, i am doing this free. no pay. gratis. it takes time. i also have a 'normal' job which i have to to in the meantime. the lists are on their way. but i DO need input from others. i cannot pluck this information out of thin air.

if you have any knowledge of tradesmen etc, please feel free to PM me.

duh,i'm solly for offendering yous but what the <deleted>......lighten up dude :o