No SSO Approved Hospital in Pattaya

JimSiam

I have just asked about which hospital is SSO approved in Pattaya are it seems there are none.

The closest hospitals are:

• Chonburi Hospital
  • Piyavejj Bouwin Hospital
  • Phyathai Sriracha hospital

This seems a little odd with so many people working in the area.

• Like 1

Yes, this is a common problem with towns that are not provincial capitals but are as large or larger than same. The Thai health system (and other government systems) follow administrative divisions. From their perspective places like Pattaya and Hua Hin are just district towns and facilities and resources will nto be concentrated in them but rather in the provincial capital, even if it has a smaller population.

Some degree of accomodation has gradually been made, e.g. the government hospitals in these two places offer more than the average district hospital but still a long way from what is needed.

• Like 1

Very good point! There may even be more than one clinic. I am not sure why but i decided NOT to pursue this, some kind of speed bump along the way.

Affiliated clinics in the pattaya area and details please that are on or honor the SS plan please?

It may just be that each hospital (you signed up with) has a limited clinic here and there.