Yamaha R25

meechai

I think they ll build this in india as they habe r15 there already.

But specs look good. They did not mention the weight of the bike though.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think they ll build this in india as they habe r15 there already.

But specs look good. They did not mention the weight of the bike though.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Agreed

About the weight I am not sure they have one for the road ready model yet as I have never seen on

outfitted with lights etc.

Given they get 30hp out of their WR250 I think they may be able to get the 35 out of this twin or close

Just shut up and take my money!

More seriously though, this bike looks really really nice. The trouble is, it's only a 250. I have nothing against a 250 but as Kawa have now made a Ninja300 and Honda are bringing out a CBR300, Yamaha have left it too late to compete, as who is going to buy this when you look at the alternatives?

More seriously though, this bike looks really really nice. The trouble is, it's only a 250. I have nothing against a 250 but as Kawa have now made a Ninja300 and Honda are bringing out a CBR300, Yamaha have left it too late to compete, as who is going to buy this when you look at the alternatives?

Only a 250? Can you remind us what bike you ride at the moment?

Edited by bramds

but it has a nice 250cc!

35 hp is a good spec for a 250 cc.

still wondering about the weight of the bike.

yamaha r15 in India weights around 140 kg wet which is a tad heavy for a 150 cc. hope r25 will be OK.

Only a 250? Can you remind us what bike you ride at the moment?

Yes I do have a 250 , which is why I have nothing against them. Perhaps you should read the rest of my post.