Dangerous Chinese Drivers

LivingtheLife2010

60 % of the tourist are Chinese at the moment and when you see Asians driving on a rented motorbike it is 90% sure that they are Chinese.

Please enlighten us as to how you managed to acquire your statistics?

97.3% of all statistics are made up, and five out of four Chinese have trouble with fractions.

Source.

60 % of the tourist are Chinese at the moment and when you see Asians driving on a rented motorbike it is 90% sure that they are Chinese.

97.3% of all statistics are made up, and five out of four Chinese have trouble with fractions.

Source.

I find this hard to believe because a friend once told me, darn clever these Chinese, the yellow peril will take over the roadways.

This thread has been very educational, because today I have learned that it`s a natural trait of the Chinese to be bad road users.

Here is a fact of some old British colonial racism actually told to me by an Uncle who was captured in Singapore and became a Japanese POW: :

Did you know that during WW2 the British believed that the Japanese would not likely attack them at night? Because the narrow shape of the Japanese eyes hindered them from seeing in the dark. Many British troops were caught out and captured during the night because they lowered their guard fully believing the eye theory to be true.

Edited by Beetlejuice

I don't like Chinese drivers. They simply can't drive. People say that about Thais that they can't drive but it's not true. I have found that for the most part, Thais can drive quite well some even have some mad skills. It's just that they drive reckless because there is no police presence on the roads so they know they can get away with it. But they aren't bad drivers in general. But the fuc_ing Chinese, they are hopeless. They just don't seem to understand how to drive properly. So whenever I see one, driving like an idiot I force him to stop, hold him down, fart on him then I go on with my day.

• Like 2

Source.

I find this hard to believe because a friend once told me, darn clever these Chinese, the yellow peril will take over the roadways.

This thread has been very educational, because today I have learned that it`s a natural trait of the Chinese to be bad road users.

Here is a fact of some old British colonial racism actually told to me by an Uncle who was captured in Singapore and became a Japanese POW: :

Did you know that during WW2 the British believed that the Japanese would not likely attack them at night? Because the narrow shape of the Japanese eyes hindered them from seeing in the dark. Many British troops were caught out and captured during the night because they lowered their guard fully believing the eye theory to be true.

I hear the best time to attack the British is in the morning because they are always hungover.

I don't like Chinese drivers. They simply can't drive. People say that about Thais that they can't drive but it's not true. I have found that for the most part, Thais can drive quite well some even have some mad skills. It's just that they drive reckless because there is no police presence on the roads so they know they can get away with it. But they aren't bad drivers in general. But the fuc_ing Chinese, they are hopeless. They just don't seem to understand how to drive properly. So whenever I see one, driving like an idiot I force him to stop, hold him down, fart on him then I go on with my day.

careful, he may fart back on you.