Importing a tractor

Mobaan

If I were to do this ,how far would I have to strip down the tractor to import it as parts ?

I imagine it would not be a good idea to put all the parts in one container (?) or would it matter . Perhaps 2 containers , maybe even 2 separate shipments .

Our old friend Maizefarmer would know the answer , but he is unfortunately offline already for a long time . Just in case he sees this posting , maybe he could send me a PM

Would anybody have a hint as to what freight forwarder I could use (from the USA),may I contacted don't want to fool with it , others asked me if Thailand is around the Carribean .....needless to say I moved on from there.

A tractor does not need to be registered?I would think it is not regarded a vehicle but farm equipment but i could be wrong.

I have no idea what the import tax would be if any but it would all depend on age etc.I would just like to know why you want to import a tractor?

A tractor does not need to be registered?I would think it is not regarded a vehicle but farm equipment but i could be wrong.

I have no idea what the import tax would be if any but it would all depend on age etc.I would just like to know why you want to import a tractor?

If the tractor you want to import is not available in Thailand will you be importing spares as well?

If the tractor breaks down who will you find to fix it for you?