What fuel is best?

NoshowJones

Check the manual for the recommended fuel types. You can use anything stated. No need for an expensive fuel for wave.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks mate, the leaflet with the bikes and accessories states E20, 91 Green. 91 Red and 35,

E20 is ok, it is cheap and suitable for the philosophy of a honda wave. Cheap to buy and cheap to run! 91 green is also ok.

I use 91 red for my wave as it runs better and 10 percent longer than 91 gasohol so i fill it less frequently. Enjoy your trusty wave!

E20 is ok, it is cheap and suitable for the philosophy of a honda wave. Cheap to buy and cheap to run! 91 green is also ok.

I use 91 red for my wave as it runs better and 10 percent longer than 91 gasohol so i fill it less frequently. Enjoy your trusty wave!

Thanks mate, sorry for late reply. I think I will use 91 red.

Can you still get that?

Jerry

Can you still get that?

Jerry

No Jerry, I don't think you can, I will just stick to 91 green.

Can you still get that?

Jerry

No Jerry, I don't think you can, I will just stick to 91 green.

I run a 125i Wave and use gasahol 95. I find it cuts out the flat responses you tend to get with gasohol 91.Especially when the engine is cool.

We also have an old Wave 110 and the difference on this is more pronounced.

I'm sure it doesn't cause damage to the engine, but it's a smoother ride for a few extra Baht.

Jerry

I will try the gasohol 95 Jerry, thank you.

95 is better burning and cooling for any engine with trade off been more of a cost more so for higher performance ones hence the commuter cruiser only needing 91.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I will try the gasohol 95 Jerry, thank you.

95 is better burning and cooling for any engine with trade off been more of a cost more so for higher performance ones hence the commuter cruiser only needing 91.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Thanks mate.