Police seek warrant to arrest protest leader Suthep

webfact

Oulaaa... Some members on this forum are getting very personal. How charming. smile.png

If it can help you hate me as much as Thaksin, his sister, the government and the 48 million people who voted for PT... I just bought one more of these nice cars and will receive it soon. I hope that this great news fills your heart with happiness smile.png

By the way, is Suthep already rotting in prison?

I cleaned the quotes a bit for you Gerry as it seems you have repeatedly a problem with that.

48 Million people voted PT. WOW.

I didn't even realise Thailand had that much eligible voters.

Oh and by the way, everyone can brag on an anonymous forum. You know I have 6 helicopters.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oulaaa... Some members on this forum are getting very personal. How charming. Posted Image

If it can help you hate me as much as Thaksin, his sister, the government and the 48 million people who voted for PT... I just bought one more of these nice cars and will receive it soon. I hope that this great news fills your heart with happiness Posted Image

I cleaned the quotes a bit for you Gerry as it seems you have repeatedly a problem with that.

48 Million people voted PT.  WOW.

Oh and by the way, everyone can brag on an anonymous forum. You know I have 6 helicopters.

Me? Brag?

You were the one who spoke about my cars, weren't you? :)

Thanks for the cleaning of the quotes. The app on my iPhone is not working as good as the one on my HTC One. You're very kind :)

So, is Suthep is prison already?

That is where he belongs.

Sent from my iPhone...

Oulaaa... Some members on this forum are getting very personal. How charming. smile.png

If it can help you hate me as much as Thaksin, his sister, the government and the 48 million people who voted for PT... I just bought one more of these nice cars and will receive it soon. I hope that this great news fills your heart with happiness smile.png

Me? Brag?

You were the one who spoke about my cars, weren't you? smile.png

Thanks for the cleaning of the quotes. The app on my iPhone is not working as good as the one on my HTC One. You're very kind smile.png

Sent from my iPhone...

Strange, I thought it was Gerry1011 who mentioned the word Ferrari. Must be that you of the same short memory as the puppet that is lying in the censure debate for the past 2 days.

No Suthep isn't in prison yet, I'm also not sure if he ever will see the inside of it, but I'm sure he will not run with his tail between his legs like your corrupt master did.

Oulaaa... Some members on this forum are getting very personal. How charming. Posted Image

If it can help you hate me as much as Thaksin, his sister, the government and the 48 million people who voted for PT... I just bought one more of these nice cars and will receive it soon. I hope that this great news fills your heart with happiness Posted Image

Me? Brag?

You were the one who spoke about my cars, weren't you? Posted Image

Thanks for the cleaning of the quotes. The app on my iPhone is not working as good as the one on my HTC One. You're very kind Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone...

Strange, I thought it was Gerry1011 who mentioned the word Ferrari. Must be that you of the same short memory as the puppet that is lying in the censure debate for the past 2 days.

No Suthep isn't in prison yet, I'm also not sure if he ever will see the inside of it, but I'm sure he will not run with his tail between his legs like your corrupt master did.

What a passion :)

Sent from my iPhone...

Are they equipped for night flying. If they are Yingluck might be able to use your services.

1_4_137.gif

• Like 1

What I'd really like to see is an unbiased perspective on what is happening within the Thai government, the various parties reactions, and what is fomenting the protests this time. Anybody got a clue? And please dispense with any sarcasm, inaccurate information, or bias. I really think that the foreign community should understand what is going on and why -- from an outside point of view.

Reality is a General Election! So lets have one.

So come on Calimotty, you have posted many times calling for a general election, so who will you be voting for? Oh, you don't have a vote! Like 99 % of the rest of the posters on this thread! Thainy Tim, and all the rest of them, experts on all things Thai! None of your business, forget what your Thai "Wife" tells you, the bottom line is this, you have no status here when it comes to Thai politics, nothing to do with you. The sooner you realise this the happier you will be.A falang here calling for a general election, (multiple times), is quite frankly laughable. Don't you realise how silly this makes you look?

Arrest him.

He has turned completely insane since a while. A man in his condition should not be put in contact with other humans. Apparently he already made some people turn equaly insane too.

Lock him up quickly and for as long as he lives before he provoques more damage to the country.

Now rebelion and treason charge are more appropriate than ever whistling.gif

No problem with that - providing an extradition request is lodged with Interpol and Thaksin is brought back to serve his prison sentence, and face the more serious outstanding criminal charges.

The lackey in charge of the DSI should be replaced with a competent unbiased non corrupt professional who should investigate all the other prominent players and pass appropriate files to a new professional unbiased AG for consideration of prosecution.

Ain't gonna happen, any more than the Red Bull kid returning.

You can't have "justice" for only those who don't agree with your political views gerry; or based on wealth and family. It's either justice for all or none. Nowt in between.

A certain red shirt leader is make inflammatory speeches in conflict with his bail conditions. You would also support his arrest I trust ?

• Like 1

Arrest him.

He has turned completely insane since a while. A man in his condition should not be put in contact with other humans. Apparently he already made some people turn equaly insane too.

Lock him up quickly and for as long as he lives before he provoques more damage to the country.

No problem with that - providing an extradition request is lodged with Interpol and Thaksin is brought back to serve his prison sentence, and face the more serious outstanding criminal charges.

The lackey in charge of the DSI should be replaced with a competent unbiased non corrupt professional who should investigate all the other prominent players and pass appropriate files to a new professional unbiased AG for consideration of prosecution.

You can't have "justice" for only those who don't agree with your political views gerry; or based on wealth and family. It's either justice for all or none. Nowt in between.

A certain red shirt leader is make inflammatory speeches in conflict with his bail conditions. You would also support his arrest I trust ?

Funny thing on this forum....everyone can accuse everone of bragging and top them...though only one is telling the truth.

sometimes the one topping the bragging is not the one telling the truth.

Though maybe one day gerry1011 will find a real optomotorist and get rid of those rose coloured glasses.coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Funny thing on this forum....everyone can accuse everone of bragging and top them...though only one is telling the truth.

Though maybe one day gerry1011 will find a real optomotorist and get rid of those rose coloured glasses.coffee1.gif

Or find something between the two projections that holds them on 48,000,000 people that voted PTP They got 48% of the vote that ,means Thailand has over 100,000,000 voters in a land of 66,000,000 population.

Truly he is an all star in the red shirt ranks. Do they have a wall they could put a plaque up on in tribute to his scholarship?

Arrest him.

From Facebook, but link with the video is supplied (if you want to confirm)...

Nattawut Saikua, Deputy Minister of Commerce, threatened to kill Suthep Thaugsuban, protester leader, if he doesn't stop the protest in 2-3 days. He stated on the stage to the red shirt demonstrators on November 26, 2013 that he will call Panthongtae Shinawatra, son of Thaksin's, to ask for 5 million baht to be used as reward money. Nattawut emphasized that Suthep will die if he doesn't stop. He also said that he will not regret this money since it's not his.

Does this count?

Edited by wolf5370

Though maybe one day gerry1011 will find a real optomotorist and get rid of those rose coloured glasses.Posted Image

I don't think I have "rose coloured glasses". Do you mean pink? Maybe you once had that impression because of the reflection of the orange seats... Pink is more suitable for new riches or Paris Hilton :)

We are not on topic anymore... Everybody bored with Suthep already? :)

Sent from my iPhone...

What does Suthep andMugabe have in common?

They both auditioned for Americas Got Talent?

Their favourite film is " Toy Story 2"?

They used to be the drummer in Motorhead?

Their favourite flavour of crisps is cheese and onion?

That's it I'm out of ideas.

• 1 month later...