Late night Bars or Clubs

Travel2003

Lots of colleagues coming to Bangkok for one night 28-29th November.

I am not in BKK then, and I am a bit too old I feel for the very late night clubs, due to the type of music, so I kind of lost track where they are.

Anyone suggest some late clubs for men in their late 20s to late 30s?

Isn't there a Bangkok Beat in Suk soi 7?

Or another one in basement of Ambassador hotel soi Suk 11?

I don't want the guys to take taxi criss-cross BKK only for one night, so if anything near the mentioned areas, and maybe comments on the places?

thnx

Nana Liquid, is that the one in Nana Hotel?

I remember many years ago, it was a club there, but it closed already at 2

The guys I talk about have never had a night in BKK and surely want to see what BKK can offer ( I don't judge them) in all aspects.

You could try a place called Swing, there is two clubs, one is open until about 2am and then you go across the road to the other one. They are both owned by the same people, the second one is open until about 12 noon. Taxi man should know where exactly it is and the first one covers the taxi fare and gives you a ticket for your drinks after paying the entry fee. Sorry can't be more specific on the location, but it ain't far from Suk road.

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You could try a place called Swing, there is two clubs, one is open until about 2am and then you go across the road to the other one. They are both owned by the same people, the second one is open until about 12 noon. app

It's Spicy pub and Swing in Rong Mueang 1.

Depend on what you are looking for, also Gadae (gay) pub in Ratchada area open till 7-8am...

You could try a place called Swing, there is two clubs, one is open until about 2am and then you go across the road to the other one. They are both owned by the same people, the second one is open until about 12 noon. app

It's Spicy pub and Swing in Rong Mueang 1.

Depend on what you are looking for, also Gadae (gay) pub in Ratchada area open till 7-8am...

Cheers @Mak25 never could remember the area. Did not realise Spicy was a pub. hahaha. From my memory, Swing is a tiny place with pool tables too, not so sure on the relaxed atmosphere though, due to the music as it is quite up tempo, but other than that was good.

Spicy is open till 6am.

Swing opens at 5am and shuts at 11am. Part-owned by the BiB. The only time I've ever known it to close was during the curfew imposed after the red shirt clashes with the army in 2010.

Floods? It was open

Death of Supreme Patriarch? It was open

Most revered Buddha days?? It's open

Even when the police shut down all the late night joints like Bash, Insanity, Climax, Mixx, Scratch Dog . . . Swing is open

There are literally dozens of post 2 am late night thai clubs out in the suburbs ranging from Noir to Flip to 4x4. You name it and it exists beyond Sukhumvit full of thais, very few if any non thais.

Bash on soi 11 will stay open 5ish (300 cover) and Narz/Narcisus soi 23 is open to dawn most nights (500 cover). Mix is also open until 5ish (Wed, Fri & Sat covers). Whip down the end of Thong Lor pulls a mixed middle class & post RCA crowd and stays open until 4-5. Scratch Dog on Suk 20/18 more hip hop until late but it sucks.

Spicy, Swing, Climax (The Ambassador carpark one you mention), Shock (the name says it all) are all shitty hooker pick up venues which one really should not visit unless that is ones objective. Insomnia as well but a tad better music wise. I heard that Nana Liquid has closed and reopened with another name, Mai Pang or something similar.

That should be a start for you.........

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nana Liquid has re-opened as Mai Peng (not expensive) according to Stickmans recent article.

There are literally dozens of post 2 am late night thai clubs out in the suburbs ranging from Noir to Flip to 4x4. You name it and it exists beyond Sukhumvit full of thais, very few if any non thais.

Can you tell me more about these places or similar sorts of places?

I really cannot stand to go to most clubs in Lower Sukhumvit or anywhere that's a hooker after hours joint. I don't like having to stop having fun at 2am either though so usually if out I'll end up at Suhumvit due to lack of other choices.

Spicy is open till 6am.

Swing opens at 5am and shuts at 11am. Part-owned by the BiB. The only time I've ever known it to close was during the curfew imposed after the red shirt clashes with the army in 2010.

Floods? It was open

Even when the police shut down all the late night joints like Bash, Insanity, Climax, Mixx, Scratch Dog . . . Swing is open

So it's the place to chill out while discussing with your fellow spank shop workers that massive deal you're going to get next week,when the new website's up and running as there's too much heat on the old one?

Spicy is open till 6am.

Floods? It was open

So it's the place to chill out while discussing with your fellow spank shop workers that massive deal you're going to get next week,when the new website's up and running as there's too much heat on the old one?

Really?

That's the best your 0.00089 horsepower intellect could generate?

coffee1.gif