Warning! Construction On Hang Dong Road

JXXXL

Last night, while riding my bike home from dinner, I almost ploughed into a series of barricades set up for the construction at the enterence to the Night Safari road. About an hour later, my wife came home and said she almost killed herself in the same place. I wonder how many other close calls there were last night.

Some troglodyte road workers decided it was a good idea to turn off all the street lights in that area and not put any warning flashers on the barricades.

Be careful around that area.

Last night, while riding my bike home from dinner, I almost ploughed into a series of barricades set up for the construction at the enterence to the Night Safari road. About an hour later, my wife came home and said she almost killed herself in the same place. I wonder how many other close calls there were last night.

Some troglodyte road workers decided it was a good idea to turn off all the street lights in that area and not put any warning flashers on the barricades.

Be careful around that area.

That's like the Superhighway - if you're not used to the road, it's hard to get around with no street lights!