Food item only CHICKEN ?

Wimbledon

I am not so impressed with chicken here and pork seems to be the general meat and or beef... I have checked in the supermarkets and lucky s which has the best ( however not so great) ,there just doesn't seem to be a place that i have found Markets ,and stores yet chicken thats well fed ! if anyone has any suggestions ,where you can get good quality , please share thanks post-167617-0-92394000-1385634022_thumb.

Go to the local markets...

Someone mentioned Dan\s meats but they are very expensive.

For pork, duck, chicken, beef...here in Cambodia is very good quality, most or all is organicaly grow (mainly because farmers can't aford chemical/pesticides).

Central Market is the place...very cheap. Stay away from the super markets for fruit, veg & meat. Local markets are MUCH cheaper and fresher.

Edited by Boxclever

I agree with Boxclever...but the OP has expressed his dislike of the market chickens on another forum, hence I suggested Dan's meats. Personally I buy all of my meat, chicken and vegetables/fruits at the markets...it can't be beat.

No its not that i dislike the chicken , it just so ( not plump ) like an underfed animal ....I love shopping at central and riverside markets154 and riverside ... I know they are not pumped up with chemicals so this is probably why they are not so chubby! Lol ,however was just seeing if i was missing something .... Thanks